returning player question

digitalgargoyle

Hey gang,

I've got a question for you. I'm a returning player and had left before the whole Cartel Market system roll out. While it looks interesting, there's much about it that I don't get. I've seen armor packs, weapon packs, bounty packs, packs of sets and sets of packs.

Is there any useful gear (armor, weapons, vehicles) in the packs or is it all just cosmetic?

Hey gang,

I've got a question for you. I'm a returning player and had left before the whole Cartel Market system roll out. While it looks interesting, there's much about it that I don't get. I've seen armor packs, weapon packs, bounty packs, packs of sets and sets of packs.

Is there any useful gear (armor, weapons, vehicles) in the packs or is it all just cosmetic?

All cosmetic with the exception of the color crystals that have plus 41 stat and can be used at level 10. There are shells of gear, speeders, pets, emotes, that type of thing

Edited by Crawelc

It's really cosmetic stuff.

And you will find most of the current cartel market stuff on the gtn as well since you can trade that stuff as well. That way you can buy it with in game credits as well.

Mind you that some stuff from older cartel packs that are not longer sold may be very expensive or no longer available on the gtn.

Still, you haven't missed anything that puts you at a disadvantage.

Hey gang,

It's all cosmetic, just wait until there's more info about the new space content on the horizon.