The Official Armor Wishlist Thread

- Archer inspired black turtleneck.

- Camouflage war paint (face and chest)

- Rambo-inspired oily chest

- Sleeveless vest with camo design

- Imperial uniform version of a trench coat

- Lando's shirt + cape combo

- Re-colour of that sweet arctic polar set (read: cheaper alternative now that the wardrobe system is out)

- Wicked sweet tattoos (face and chest)

- Wounded/bruised look (a la Theran Shan during Ziost)

- Glasses

- Monocles

- Sandals (do we have these already?)

- Space tuxedo (another one!)

- Chain mail inspired set

- Aprons

- Rags

- Simple, normal vibrosword a la KoTOR

Starting off with my regular request for a helmet based on or inspired by Mass Effect's capacitor helmet. [link]

Very glad to see stuff like the Havoc Squad and Jakuul Knight armors being added. I really like how those turned out, despite some issues with detail discrepancies with the Havoc armor. For example, the foot armor is missing the armor plates on the backs of the heels, and the belt or chestpiece is missing the armor plates covering the sides of the hips. [link 1] [link 2]

I'd still love to see more armor (and weapons!) for all classes that take inspiration from the design style of the Mass Effect series, especially 2 and 3. The armor looked like a lot of thought went into how it would logically and realistically be set up as functional military armor for a soldier of the future. I'd love to see that kind of stuff factored into the armor for this game, as well, but with a Star Wars twist to it.

I'm not entirely sure how best to describe the kind of look I'm going for, but I guess it's kind of similar to the design styles of the Mass Effect series and Star Wars: Episode 7?

Another thing I'd love, especially with the above kind of thing with design details like in Mass Effect and the new movies mixed in, would be a set of space trooper armor with a much more advanced, high tech looking jetpack/jump pack unit on the back.

Edited by Nichos_Ketra

I would like to see Dark Honor guard armor set. I would also want a dancer outfit that does not have the front and back loincloth because on hutta bounty hunter when you meet nemro His slave girls have that outfit so I would like to see it in the cartel market. Edited by StarblastBlade

A simplified version of the Enhanced Assailant armor set from Star Cluster Nightlife's CM pack WITHOUT the obnoxious, protruding shoulder pads, please!

Also, if you do add this item, please make it so that more areas of the armor set can be dyed as the current set only allows for a small percentage to be dyed. Thanks!

http://tor-fashion.com/enhanced-assailant/

Edited by Azlesongeur
Adding more info

Scorpio's body as a cybernetic armor set. Or maybe something a bit less Metropolis and smoother and cleaner.

Like these:

http://pre00.deviantart.net/5fab/th/pre/f/2014/144/4/f/hunter_drone_by_mbirdcz-d7jjnec.jpg

http://pre12.deviantart.net/37f2/th/pre/f/2013/273/b/1/gynoid_nicole_4_by_tweezetyne-d6oowp3.png

Bot Steph

Cyborg Couple

Edited by Faolon