What will be the next class added to the game

jimmyjediknight

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the budget and staff cuts and the cost to make a new class and story line, I doubt we'll ever see one

this is normal after a game is released... you dont need such a big staff to maintain a game... why do people keep bashing their head against the samething?

this is normal after a game is released... you dont need such a big staff to maintain a game... why do people keep bashing their head against the samething?

is it also normal for the co founders, and lead designer to just up and leave as well before the first anniversary of the game?

no its not, its called fleeing a sinking ship

is it also normal for the co founders, and lead designer to just up and leave as well before the first anniversary of the game?

no its not, its called fleeing a sinking ship

its normal, they are part of a bigger company now. its all about shareholders, not co founders, or lead designers those are just muppets.

I used to play a TKM in SWG and it was AWESOMENESS start to finish.

It would be really great to have a true melee tank/dps class that fights with no weapons or maybe vibro pikes/ vibro knuckles

I do not know if this is against the rules so pardon me if so and delete this link I am about to post: I stumbled into it while researching on Teras Kasi class in SWTOR and I think it has very interesting and implementable points.

http://comicalabsurdity.com/2012/04/17/6-classes-we-want-in-swtor/

It expands also to Creature Handlers(Republic)/Droid Operators(Imperial) and put TKM in Republic with Royal Guard for the Empire.

Now I know from the Lore that TK Artists developed the skill to defend themselves from Force Wielders and would look a bit weird to someone to have them only on one side...but on the other hand one could learn the Teras Kasi and not being from the original tribe or cult etc. (read some Jedi and Sith allegedly used Teras Kasi techniques), so could be reasonable that the Republic decided to train some of their best in the art, while their empir has their Royal Guards, obviously skilled melee fighters.

^ This

This is updated!!

A new BH ac a mix of the Pt and smuggler GS he'll have stealth, med armor, twin blaster pistols, all the tech abilatys and stuns . He will be full damage and I gess he could have a skill tree for close, mid, and long ranges and he will be mobeile in all of them not stationary.

Sorry I know my spelling is bad :)

Edited by RogeAce

I thought of a new Jedi knight ac he will weeld 1 light saber and 1 vibro nife(he will be capeibl of throwing the vibro nife) he'll have some telacanetik atacks. He will be a mid to close range fighter with med armor and healing abilatys . His name will be the ranger!

Pleezz give constructive critasisam so I can improve it;)

Edited by RogeAce

Id actually like to see some rebalancing of class structures and see 2 new classes added

for Sith - Dark Trooper to be the opposite of the Republic Trooper, mirror the class ie ability to have heavy cannon etc

I would create a new Republic class, the Ranger and mirror the bounty hunter for skills so heres the balance

Jedi Consular = Sith Inquisitor

Jedi Knight = Sith Warrior

Republic Trooper = Dark Trooper

Smuggler = Imperial Agent

Ranger = Bounty Hunter

If bounties are ever added to this game, I would say both rangers and bounty hunters could be given tracking capability...of course never to be allowed in warzones..oh wait it appears some already can do that LOL.

So you want to have 4 times the same class instead of 2 times?

I'd like to see a ranged Stealth class.

The Recon: Medium armor

AC: Artillery Officer : able to call air strikes and any type of support on the batthefield ( can stealth). Healer/dps .

heal spec based on heavy AOEs

Weapons: Pistol and shield

AC: Scout : (ALMOST ZERO CASTING/CHANELING SKILLS) Can use a deadly accuracy to quickly kill a target, can go in cover to increase his accuracy and make more powerfull shots, the scout carry a small portable energy cover(like the sniper) but wont benefit from the accuracy because the gun will go trough the shield.

on spec base on cover an other on movment

Dud abuv look at this

This is updated!!

A new BH ac a mix of the Pt and smuggler GS he'll have stealth, med armor, twin blaster pistols, all the tech abilatys and stuns . He will be full damage and I gess he could have a skill tree for close, mid, and long ranges and he will be mobeile in all of them not stationary.

Sorry I know my spelling is bad :)

Ya it could be called the war machin the two races could be advanced cyborg(like greevos) or asasin droid the advanced class could be red gear a close combat tank/dps and shock terit wich would be a long range heal/dps.

So what do u think?

Edited by RogeAce

I've always wanted a gunman type class, put those unmanned random turrets around the worlds to use and have a portable one sort of like snipers/gunslingers?

Imp version could be basically an imperial trooper with the portable/already there turrets, and could go into either one turret or various mini-turrets and both would have a generator as an offhand. Could take advanced enemy turrets once they defeat it?

Pub version could be a beast-master and could go into either one large pet or a bunch of little pets Ex: those weird things on hoth that got luke in episode 5 or a bunch of akk dogs. Could tame any animal once they defeat it? :rak_01: and to make it more equal with the imp trooper the one large pet would be something you have to ride.

Pub story would be about allying with the hutts, Imp story would be about being an imperial trooper.

One turret/ Large beast classes would be a tank or dps, various pets/ mini turrets would be a pure dps class, First advanced would be tank class, laser beam dps/ animal body slam dps? (horrible idea) or shared - regular laser fire dps/ or a bunch of claw swipes/ bites. Second advanced would be small energy sphere dps, spitball dps (would use wingmaws or whatever they're called) that would do damage over time, or mini rocket/ synchronized clawing that would be burst dps or the shared tree.

Would be cool right? :cool:

A portabl terit is a blaster but if they alowd us to use terits in the game like in calacoid war game but to do that we would have to kill the npc on the terit and/or/also have a consol near by to tern a atamated terit on the npc's like in SWRC.

I think both sides make use of Bounty Hunters and smugglers. Empire is lacking a trooper and Republic is lacking Agents (SIS). Would only make sense to unlock those classes for both factions. That would somehow already please me.

On top of that i wouldnt mind a melee non force user. In game players fight alot of these melee types. Also had plenty of those in KOTOR.

It feels like alot of classes have been melted down to 1. Out of 4 classes 3 can heal, 3 can tank, all can dmg (logic). I think by doing this Bio-Arts..errr...Disney cut themself in the fingers and limited their options.

Pub version could be a beast-master and could go into either one large pet or a bunch of little pets Ex: those weird things on hoth that got luke in episode 5 or a bunch of akk dogs. Could tame any animal once they defeat it? :rak_01: and to make it more equal with the imp trooper the one large pet would be something you have to ride.

That is actually a good idea. I like the beastmaster idea where you can tame your beasts, though since all companions are set i bet you maybe get story dps/tank pet then, and rest would be a fellow tamer, a bounty hunter perhaps, smuggler, droid...bit the scummy type ^^