Quick Play download stuck at 0.00% on title screen

easamisleh

So, after the latest patch, my title screen has been stuck at 0.00%. I found some things online that helped, like deleting the bitraider folder and having it startup as automatic. It worked once, but the problem is back and it's not working again. Am I just meant to reinstall the entire game? I can, but I thought I might as well ask if anyone else has been having this issue and is looking for a solution. Thanks!

I am having the same issue. Every time I get into game it tells me the World/Area is not downloaded (even though I finished all the Story of Alderaan). I'm hoping they have a fix in with the next patch tomorrow.

To be honest, I have a shortcut on my desktop that goes to the game folder and before I launch I just delete the Bitraider folder every time. It seems to work to get me in the game and playing.

So, after the latest patch, my title screen has been stuck at 0.00%. I found some things online that helped, like deleting the bitraider folder and having it startup as automatic. It worked once, but the problem is back and it's not working again. Am I just meant to reinstall the entire game? I can, but I thought I might as well ask if anyone else has been having this issue and is looking for a solution. Thanks!

Try deleting all the game files and re-download the ENTIRE thing

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -