Alderaan: Bonus Series Dies @ Cpt. Vakar

Is anyone else having an issue where the Alderaan Bonus series quest line dies at "Return to Captain Vakar" at King's Pass? If there is already a thread started about this, please direct me to it.

Thanks,

Resetting this part of the quest is solving the problem. I was resetting this one 4 times though:mad:

Edited by SageZt

The Alderaan Bonus series starts at level 40. It can be picked up on the republic fleet from Sgt. Collo (I think that's his name). He is on one of the outer rings. I am going to try to reset it, and see if that works. Logging a ticket doesn't help, fyi. Logging a bug ticket only gets you invited to log another ticket. Never mind this was my second ticket regarding this same issue. I even referenced my ticket number and the date that it was entered on back in November.

Alright, resetting the mission will fix the issue. It will send you back to the first quest hub in the bonus series where you will only have to talk to the NPC 2 or 3 times. Then she will send you after the five med packs, which is the only mission you will have to repeat. Once you complete that you will talk to the next guy 2 times before he will forward you to Cpt. Vakar. Speak to him a couple of times and that completes the bonus series. You are then sent back to house Organa where you will get a pretty nice quest reward.

Make sure to select "Reset" and not "Abort". I aborted this mission once before and couldn't figure out where to pick it back up. I think someone earlier mentioned that you just have to speak to Major Brom in house Organa if you did already abort the mission.

Sincerely,

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...