Nar Shaddaa Bouns Series.

Sorry to post about a normal quest chain but there doesnt appear to be a forum for normal quests.

I have completed all my clsss series and am now about to leave the planet. I did all the other quests along the way except the Heroic ones, but I have not been offered the bonus series.

Any idea where to find the NPC that starts this, I have run around for ages but have not located any quest starter.

Thanks,

Alg.

Edit: Just found out its min level 28, doh..

Edited by AlgSW

I'm having the exact same problem, you have to be able to get the quest from the Colonel that's standing in the big room with the medical vendors right when you land. Right now he has a grayed out quest symbol over his head. I'm think from what I've gathered that you have to be at least level 28 to get him to talk...

Just curious in this, (as this is a change from when I was testing) is there going to be a 'tie-in' to send us back to do the bonus quests? Or are they now seemingly there for people who fall behind the leveling curve?

I am hoping that there is a tie-in and we go back and do them, but something tells me it won't be. =\

The Nar Shadaa bonus series starts at level 28. The quests are level 31.

Some planets require you to be a higher level to start the bonus series. Alderaan's bonus series is level 40, for example.

Speaking of, is there any breadcrumb at all to the Alderaan bonus series, or are we just supposed to randomly go back to Alderaan at level 40 and find it? I had no idea there was one until a guildmate mentioned it (and I was already well over level 40).

I picked up the Nar Shadaa bonus series yesterday at the Republic Fleet and i'm so so mad about it now.

I hate the fact that every planet has a quest chain that cannot be abandoned (even after quest reset).

Or maybe there is a way to cancel those quests but i can't find the option?

I didn't get the bonus series quest until I was 30-31 on the fleet.

In my mission log it said that it was a level 27 grey quest to go back to Nar Shaddaa so I thought I had out leveled it and chose not to go. Now I am kicking myself reading that the quests were actually around 31 because I am now level 37 and missed out on those quests. I love Nar Shaddaa.

IMO Really poorly implemented. I guess now that I know my alts will enjoy those quest lines. Thanks for telling me about that level 40 Alderan bonus series gonna enjoy the heck out of those.

Speaking of, is there any breadcrumb at all to the Alderaan bonus series, or are we just supposed to randomly go back to Alderaan at level 40 and find it? I had no idea there was one until a guildmate mentioned it (and I was already well over level 40).

i was offered this on the fleet

Sorry to post about a normal quest chain but there doesnt appear to be a forum for normal quests.

I have completed all my clsss series and am now about to leave the planet. I did all the other quests along the way except the Heroic ones, but I have not been offered the bonus series.

Any idea where to find the NPC that starts this, I have run around for ages but have not located any quest starter.

Thanks,

Alg.

Edit: Just found out its min level 28, doh..

The NPC is in the starport, but the problem with this bonus series, as well as the alderaan ones, is that they ask you to be several lvls higher than the rest of the map.

In the case of nar Shaddarh quests, they are lvl 31 quests, while tatooine (next map) initial quests are lvl 25.

The same will happen to you in Alderaan-Taris.

You can complete all Taris quests and Alderaan bonus will still be yellow or orange, depends on the level you end taris with, and taris is the next map.

The Alderaan Bonus quest starts at 38 (I got it at 45 and it was grayed out) and yes as people mentioned you have to get them in the Fleet. The quests itself is level 40+, consisting of 3 heroic+2 and 1 Heroic 4, which the last mob you have to kill is level 41 or 42, although the quest sais its a level 40 quest.

• 3 months later...

Nar Shadaa bonus breadcrumb guy is near the pvp vendors on the pub fleet

Alderaan bonus series guy is the same.

Fwiw, Empire side you can talk to a Colonel Harok in the Menzenti Spaceport on Nar Shaddaa to start the bonus line.

There is no guy on the empire fleet that gives this quest. As a republic there was a chick near the PvP terminal as well as the main quest giver in the starport.

Is there an empire quest giver somewher on the fleet? I'm lvl 33.