Lvl 55 sorcerer spec.

Xerenir

Hey!

Welcome to the end-game :)

You can get 156 gear from doing the Oricon storyline. You can then queue for hardmode FPs or join groupfinder raids.

Since you're new to the game, I suggest you take a look at some guides on Corruption healing to get a basic understanding of how the spec works and how to gear yourself. I recommend Orderkens guide: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=745364

I hope this helps :)

fixed that for ya

No? I've done Oricon twice and gotten the correct gear every time...

Start with regular Flashpoints and Tacticals. You can build up enough classic/planetary/basic comms this way to get entry level gear, and then you can give Oricon a shot. It will give you (I think) HM flashpoint acceptable armour.

Lighting is a very fun spec to play (and lots of fun to watch) but is susceptible to having its best and most important abilities interrupted (Thundering Blast), which can make it a little annoying in PvP. I haven't played Madness at all, so I can't tell you much about that one.

To OP doing oricon first time (story mode) will be fine with the gear it gives to get in HM FP easy. But gear means nothing if you don't know how to play the spec... Ordeken's guide is good although not sure if it has been updated for the recent changes. On a new levelled sage I was healing in hm fps with 140 gear and everyone else being similarly geared too; not the most laid back situation but easily doable if you know how to heal as a sage.

• 2 weeks later...