Tauntaun Hoth Mystery

Jenemi

The ship crashed coming in from the west (heading toward Jundland). I followed the flightpath out into Dune Sea and there was nothing there. Killed all of the sand people NPCs around it and they dropped nothing.

If you go left (south) upon entering the Dune Sea on the Republic side, it takes you to a compound overrun by sand people. It was there before. The shipwreck was definitely not here before (though there was a circle of sandcrawlers at this location previously; they are all now smashed from the wreck of the starship).

Whatever it is clearly has not started yet.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also--reread the tweet about the Tauntauns and I believe by events he actually meant like conventions and was talking about Taun Fawn @-@

I agree with this. In light of everything I think you guys were on the right track on the tauntaun before and this is something completely different.

tried the egg on highmount on an alt. no joy.

Was your egg from under the bridge or thru the Killik tunnel? I successfully incubated the "bridge" egg on Tatooine, but I got the 2nd egg from the tunnel location and will take that one to Hoth if you took the other. Both eggs indicated "Unusual" for confirmation. :D

Midday I bet server time which is three hours before me making it 7:30 am there. I think we have a couple hours to go.

I DO have an extra egg, and am considering doing the hoth thing but I dont want it to explode >.< where was this thread that said that person got the tat buff and went to highmount ridge and "boom"?

Midday I bet server time which is three hours before me making it 7:30 am there. I think we have a couple hours to go.

I DO have an extra egg, and am considering doing the hoth thing but I dont want it to explode >.< where was this thread that said that person got the tat buff and went to highmount ridge and "boom"?

The thread was deleted thus the idea that it was either complete nonsense/spam or correct :p

Was your egg from under the bridge or thru the Killik tunnel? I successfully incubated the "bridge" egg on Tatooine, but I got the 2nd egg from the tunnel location and will take that one to Hoth if you took the other. Both eggs indicated "Unusual" for confirmation. :D

do you coordinates for the tunnel egg?