Premades go for Ranked plz, not for normal wz

chaosmadness

Then why do you keep walking to them? :D You can choose to go to west from the spawn, surely they aren't camping both entrances. And no attacks reach that far that they could touch you before you are about to enter mid. And while they are camping the spawners, they are losing on players to watch their nodes. Man up, come up with a strategy and get back at them. ;)

When was the last time you had to face something like this? You can't KILL anybody... If you jump down you are dead in seconds.

Try this, change whatever gear you have with recruit and some BM pieces then do the same with just about the entire team you have, keep it pug and then go and try to fight augmented WH people. Healers and all. I don't whant you to WIN i whant you to KILL 1 man. Its IMPOSIBLE. Anybody from that team was 2-3 shooting us. This where PRO people... Using better tactics? Yeah right.

Its like puting a little kid with the best boxer in the world in the ring and stating if he used tactics he could win...

Edited by Xanas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not even a dedicated pvp player as I mainly prefer pve.

But come on lets be honest it isnt that hard to get gear in this game at all.

The ability to group up with guildies or friends has been an option since the game came out.

As one of the previous posters said some guilds dont have that many dedicated pvp'ers they only have a handful and when they are all on they group up so they make the chance of winning that little bit better.

So if your moaning about premades in normals grow some balls and take the beatings.

Im not even a dedicated pvp player as I mainly prefer pve.

But come on lets be honest it isnt that hard to get gear in this game at all.

The ability to group up with guildies or friends has been an option since the game came out.

As one of the previous posters said some guilds dont have that many dedicated pvp'ers they only have a handful and when they are all on they group up so they make the chance of winning that little bit better.

So if your moaning about premades in normals grow some balls and take the beatings.

This is not about getting gear. This about a horible PVP system that would make a lot of people don't do it.

How many FTP getting to 50 and getting OWNED over and over and over and over are going to whant to but more PVP time? How many people that got a sub back curently (like me) are going to stick around when the curent PVP norm is find a premade get best gear and go stomp on pugs?

Go to pvp section and see how many pages we have on this problem. Casuals (THE HUGE MAJORITY) whant to get home, hope into pvp and have some fun. After a long day at work this is just a little bit of relaxing.. But what then? Get stomped over and over and over... Yes go ahead tell people to get guilds, find friends, get very good gear to be able to face this PRO PLAYERS(and have the skills to face them even with gear) with top of the line gear... NO WONDER this game whent FTP...

Why do you thing WoW is going good? Because people that just whant some fun CAN HAVE IT.

Of course we can keep having this system and have the game go down the sewer...

Edited by Xanas

When was the last time you had to face something like this? You can't KILL anybody... If you jump down you are dead in seconds.

Try this, change whatever gear you have with recruit and some BM pieces then do the same with just about the entire team you have, keep it pug and then go and try to fight augmented WH people. Healers and all. I don't whant you to WIN i whant you to KILL 1 man. Its IMPOSIBLE. Anybody from that team was 2-3 shooting us. This where PRO people... Using better tactics? Yeah right.

Its like puting a little kid with the best boxer in the world in the ring and stating if he used tactics he could win...

I see it often actually, and the best way to act here is, AS I ALREADY SAID, to go to the other area from the spawn. They cannot pull you, they cannot damage you and you can go on about your business. YOU are killing the match by walking into the slaughter-house.

And as a matter of fact, I did face full WH-premades as mostly recruit just a while ago on my Sage, who, when she dinged 50, had only a War Hero-shirt, rest Recruit MK-2. And you know what? I did ok. I could hold nodes long enough for backup to arrive, I could offer the other DPS's some support (in this state I got 300K in a Voidstar) etc. What you have to understand is, that in full recruit VS. full WH you won't be that effective to take them down 1on1. But you CAN HELP THE TEAM. Until you get gear, play for the team, not for personal victories. -_-

I see it often actually, and the best way to act here is, AS I ALREADY SAID, to go to the other area from the spawn. They cannot pull you, they cannot damage you and you can go on about your business. YOU are killing the match by walking into the slaughter-house.

And as a matter of fact, I did face full WH-premades as mostly recruit just a while ago on my Sage, who, when she dinged 50, had only a War Hero-shirt, rest Recruit MK-2. And you know what? I did ok. I could hold nodes long enough for backup to arrive, I could offer the other DPS's some support (in this state I got 300K in a Voidstar) etc. What you have to understand is, that in full recruit VS. full WH you won't be that effective to take them down 1on1. But you CAN HELP THE TEAM. Until you get gear, play for the team, not for personal victories. -_-

Alderan civil war has 2 ways of getting down from the middle speeder. Both of them where covered. I could pull back out of LOS and just stay there but then i would end up with 0 medals... Would be way safer to just leave the game. I am not a damn noob. I have been doing PVP for a long time(other games) and did it from 10 to 49 on my sage. Got to 50 with rank 50 valor. I am not a damn idiot to fight in the middle.

I have no idea who you faced but not the players i did. I also play a sage, fully CC speced... Gues what? It does not matter 1 Mara or 1 jugg would eat me alive in 3 or so hits. Criting me with 7k+ fart bombs.

I did get premades that where not that good and we could fight back (lose badly but fight back) and yes i can handle myself by running and hiding behind my team and healing, using CC on healers and do damge from behind... Thing is that is another situation...

Edited by Xanas

This is not about getting gear. This about a horible PVP system that would make a lot of people don't do it.

How many FTP getting to 50 and getting OWNED over and over and over and over are going to whant to but more PVP time? How many people that got a sub back curently (like me) are going to stick around when the curent PVP norm is find a premade get best gear and go stomp on pugs?

Go to pvp section and see how many pages we have on this problem. Casuals (THE HUGE MAJORITY) whant to get home, hope into pvp and have some fun. After a long day at work this is just a little bit of relaxing.. But what then? Get stomped over and over and over... Yes go ahead tell people to get guilds, find friends, get very good gear to be able to face this PRO PLAYERS(and have the skills to face them even with gear) with top of the line gear... NO WONDER this game whent FTP...

Why do you thing WoW is going good? Because people that just whant some fun CAN HAVE IT.

Of course we can keep having this system and have the game go down the sewer...

You can always leave the warzone if farming happens

ahaha, L2P dude ?!? What chance have a random pug in normal warzones to win a premade in full WH gear ? I told u, 0% ! Its impossible. You have fun in that ?

I bet all of u go in premades to normal warzones killing the recruit gear players with ur full WH friends.

What a heroes... And Coral, "fu" all, i saw premades of Coral in normal warzones today, if u are all pro gamers go for Ranked instead or are u afraid? Ofc u are all pro gamers with ur all WH stuff winning normal warzones against recruit gear players...

Pro pvp gamers, lol...

Out of all premades on ToFN the ones you are having issues with are Coral? Even if a Coral premade can totally dominate a recruit geared PUG in voidstar they still manage to lose the warzone. They are so busy farming at the respawn point and trash talking in /say to notice that assassin that just mez capped the door before it's too late. It's kind of amazing a such premade can lose so badly against an unorganized PUG that is actually focusing on objectives instead of big numbers on the score board.

Out of all premades on ToFN the ones you are having issues with are Coral? Even if a Coral premade can totally dominate a recruit geared PUG in voidstar they still manage to lose the warzone. They are so busy farming at the respawn point and trash talking in /say to notice that assassin that just mez capped the door before it's too late. It's kind of amazing a such premade can lose so badly against an unorganized PUG that is actually focusing on objectives instead of big numbers on the score board.

I have never been in a pre-made where we farm at respawn point and certainly never seen anybody trash talking, we don't approve of that. Who have you seen trash talking?

I very much prefer to have decent premade as opposition than 7 clueless ******* as teammates*. It's fine. HTFU, l2p, etc.

*For times when both things happen at the same time there is a leave warzone button.

Edited by BlaadG

I have never been in a pre-made where we farm at respawn point and certainly never seen anybody trash talking, we don't approve of that. Who have you seen trash talking?

It was a month and a half or two ago so my memory is a bit fuzzy. Only 2 of the premade engaged in trash talking but everyone on the opposite team engaged in farming us at the spawn except 2 pugs guarding one door each. I kind of was like woah a Coral premade trash talking because that's not something you ever see. I figured it just was some immature members. I did take a screenshot of it but when I checked the screen shot folder it wasn't there. I have issues with screen shots not being taken if the client has been open too long. And since we won I didn't really pay much more attention. I figured it was a lesson to never relax and engage in degenerate behavior. As for who it was I think it was probably an operative healer.

You can always leave the warzone if farming happens

Of course that is an option i would just hope BW would come up with a real option. Its probably futile but meh..

Also yes i probably started this hole line of arguments because i was frustrated as hell after it happened to me a good number of times, winning 1 out of 10 games and so on.

80%of the time I queue solo and lose I'm in a group of people mindlessly zerging mid/south, or running off one at a time, following stealth in voidstar. Personally I'd much rather queue with 3people I know have a clue what to do, I don't really think it counts as a premade if your grouping with people you know to avoid morons :confused:

On the up side, when you fight a premade in a pug and win, its much more fun.

Lol

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Holy macaroni, stop with the damn crying all ready.

We've all been farmed at some point; its not like we had fully optimized WH gear when we started playing warzones. No; we got farmed by ppl that outgeared us, but learnt a damn lesson doing it, aswell farmed our own gear. So what; now i am fully optimized, i crit you recruit f**kers for 6k++, i crit WH ppl for the same amounts, again so what, i spent countless hours optimizing my gear, and farming warzones playing with both good groups, sh** groups and with premades also vs. premades. Had my *** handed to me several times; but never nerdraged about it on the forums.

So your telling me that dedicated hardcore pvp'ers cant go normals as a group? that we should "get a life"? Well my friend; fu** you; and fu** your opinions on what you think is fair. I like winning, and if a have an option wether to choose 3 other ppl that are hardcore pvp'ers like me, over solo queing (wich i also do quite frequently) then i will que with my friends, we will talk over TS, and we will roflstomp your *** and /lol about it in the chat.

If you want to counter us, well get a premade by your self and lets take it to the warzones?

"go ranked you propvpversdudes".. no, and again fu** you; cuz of crybabies like you the few guilds that actully que for ranked wz get pop maybe 3-4 times a nite, that is if one of the other (in total maybe 5) guilds have enough ppl to que; and trust me, we'd rather go ranked then to play with your sorry a*s.

If i could encurage more ppl to que for ranked somehow i would; but you que once, get spawnfarmed and quit; and ofc your gonna cry about it when theres 4 of us, coming to normals, vs the 8 of you. holy cow this post is frustrating.

Heres an advice you can take with you in your life in general; when something is hard or unfair, you should think of ways to beat it or rise above it, not go cry like a little *****.

PS. i don't hear you complaining when you happen to join wz that has a premade on your team, and roflstomp the other team? But i guess thats just fine seeing how you got free points not having to do any of the work.

Edited by zoranporan

Holy macaroni, stop with the damn crying all ready.

We've all been farmed at some point; its not like we had fully optimized WH gear when we started playing warzones. No; we got farmed by ppl that outgeared us, but learnt a damn lesson doing it, aswell farmed our own gear. So what; now i am fully optimized, i crit you recruit f**kers for 6k++, i crit WH ppl for the same amounts, again so what, i spent countless hours optimizing my gear, and farming warzones playing with both good groups, sh** groups and with premades also vs. premades. Had my *** handed to me several times; but never nerdraged about it on the forums.

So your telling me that dedicated hardcore pvp'ers cant go normals as a group? that we should "get a life"? Well my friend; fu** you; and fu** your opinions on what you think is fair. I like winning, and if a have an option wether to choose 3 other ppl that are hardcore pvp'ers like me, over solo queing (wich i also do quite frequently) then i will que with my friends, we will talk over TS, and we will roflstomp your *** and /lol about it in the chat.

If you want to counter us, well get a premade by your self and lets take it to the warzones?

"go ranked you propvpversdudes".. no, and again fu** you; cuz of crybabies like you the few guilds that actully que for ranked wz get pop maybe 3-4 times a nite, that is if one of the other (in total maybe 5) guilds have enough ppl to que; and trust me, we'd rather go ranked then to play with your sorry a*s.

If i could encurage more ppl to que for ranked somehow i would; but you que once, get spawnfarmed and quit; and ofc your gonna cry about it when theres 4 of us, coming to normals, vs the 8 of you. holy cow this post is frustrating.

Heres an advice you can take with you in your life in general; when something is hard or unfair, you should think of ways to beat it or rise above it, not go cry like a little *****.

PS. i don't hear you complaining when you happen to join wz that has a premade on your team, and roflstomp the other team? But i guess thats just fine seeing how you got free points not having to do any of the work.

Breath man, breathe..

So yesterday Coral started qing for rankeds at like 8 pm (GMT +2 Eu is my time), since we had ppl online. After roughly 2 hours, all we got were 2 pops and the warzones were empty. I don't think any of the usual suspects was q'd for ranked so, it was either a new bug or 2 pug groups trying to farm comms.

Now, us supposed pvpers play the game for its pvp aspect. Opvp is a joke for the time being, this leaves us with warzones. Guess whats gonna happen when theres either no opposition avaiable for ranked, or we don't have enouph ppl to q. Normals. Even though i 'd rather play only ranked. But sadly, its not up to me.

I have to agree with Helle as well (long time no see!) pug's on our side seem to whine when they don't get carried but i 've never seen anyone qq when he gets a free win. And i am pretty sure there are some ppl who enjoy playing alongside a premade, since lets face it, fewer things go wrong then. Also, i doubt as well that you tell FUBAR/Ballz/White Noise/Kharma etc ppl to "****" a warzone in order to even the odds. 99 out of 100 ppl think, heyhey FREE WIN.

Last but not least, it takes about 2 months to go from Recruit to full WH just by doing dailies and weekly. So every week you are stronger. But then again, if you don't enjoy pvp now, u ll never enjoy it, since getting the latest gear does not mean you ll just roflstomp ppl.

PS : Apart from the highly anticipated Top of the Jungle team, are there any other ones being formed? And what happened to a couple of guilds that had started q'ing like month ago, (Tattoo Inn, Innuendo etc)? Haven't seen them for a while sadly :(

Heres a different version of QQ:

To Impetus Norvegicus and Brotherhood of Darkness.

I know you cant raid everyday, that you need to assemble 8 geared and good players, I understand you cant PvE the whole time, and that you want to do some PvP from time to time but please listen:

Would you go Denova NiM or TFB HM in War hero gear?

I assume no.

Would you go to Warzones with Campaign gear?

Yes, you do.

Stachp, youre annoying and super squishy and not to mention very ignorrant.

Its bad, you suck your healers dry of resources and yea, you annoy us!

I dont understand why you want to annoy us PvP'ers specially on Tuesdays, its our weekly reset, go do your own weekly, I log my Scoundrel every Tuesday and finish my weekly by the DAY, but on the Imp side, its a heII.

Your 4man premade of max 200 expertise team is horrible!

wat r u doin?....stachp

Edited by Masarko

I know you cant raid everyday, that you need to assemble 8 geared and good players, I understand you cant PvE the whole time, and that you want to do some PvP from time to time but please listen:

I assume no.

Yes, you do.

I dont understand why you want to annoy us PvP'ers specially on Tuesdays, its our weekly reset, go do your own weekly, I log my Scoundrel every Tuesday and finish my weekly by the DAY, but on the Imp side, its a heII.

wat r u doin?....stachp

NO DONT STAHP, I want to hit thous guys with my lightsticks so please continue doing that on the imperial side :)

I assume no.

Yes, you do.

wat r u doin?....stachp

First rant that actually makes sense.. I cried.

Jojel, back in ur cage.