Known Issues: Game Update 5.6

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey folks,

One more known issue for the list. A handful of Disciplines are currently performing better than they should be. This is due to a number of unintended passive benefits which are applying to them. There is no in-game indication on your character of whether or not it is applying to you, but it is a bug related to some set bonuses. This will be addressed in a future update. If you notice you are healing for or doing more damage than usual, this is why.

-eric

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

One more known issue for the list. A handful of Disciplines are currently performing better than they should be. This is due to a number of unintended passive benefits which are applying to them. There is no in-game indication on your character of whether or not it is applying to you, but it is a bug related to some set bonuses. This will be addressed in a future update. If you notice you are healing for or doing more damage than usual, this is why.

-eric

That was.... vague. :t_confused:

The credits that were made with this exploit have already been laundered, thus BW has to do more than just take away the credits again. But just like with the last re-selling exploit, I'm sure that the ones who did it properly will get away with it. The laundered money from December 2014 (was it then?) is still in the game. Everyone knows it. Well, not everyone. But many.

This is correct. A few I ran across back then got banned for a week but kept billions. Thats with a "B". So I highly doubt they were worried about it. I expect this time to be no different to be honest.

First of all, the new chapter/FP works just fine. I had zero problems with it. One issue though: Temple has always been dual-wielding blasters and you only gave her one. So to really utilize her one needs to give her two blasters and a boatload of Imp Memorabilia. (I played as healer)

All my chars have their proper eyes, outfits etc. I haven't had an opportunity to check for the borked set bonuses yet but I doubt I'll be sad about my sage performing better in PvP.

But.

The new augments are completely mixed up and two of them are missing. Where's Overkill and Fortitude? Why was Alacrity moved to Armormech? etc. This needs to be fixed.

The gift vendor exploit is currently completely ruining the ingame economy. Why haven't you shut down the servers and fixed that immediately? Do you really want to siphon billions of credits out of the economy the hard way?

The prerequisite to get Darth Hexid's Alliance Alert naturally (if you qualify) is to complete Chapter 9 of KOTET.

-eric

Is there anything else I need to complete to get Darth Hexid? I completed the KoTET storyline on my Marauder but I don't see the alert to get Darth Hexid anywhere.

• The vendor Tahoota on the Imperial Fleet is selling various companion gifts that do not list a purchase price (but they do have one). When purchased, they can be bought for cheaper than is intended and will be addressed in a future update.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

After the Temple Chair scenario, there is no way on this earth I would even remotely think about touching those gifts.

Is there anything else I need to complete to get Darth Hexid? I completed the KoTET storyline on my Marauder but I don't see the alert to get Darth Hexid anywhere.

If you completed the achievement, you should have a new Alliance alert. You just have to look at that panel, same as the other Alliance recruitment missions.

Did you also get the email? If you didn't get the email, then it would make sense that you don't see the alert. In that case, you probably need to submit a ticket.

That's in addition to the requirement of completing either of the two achievements. If you didn't receive an in-game mail with a token to have Hexid join you then you either didn't complete the achievement requirement or you did it late on Monday and got caught in the group that earned her but didn't receive her. They are working on granting her to those who earned her but didn't receive her.

That's in addition to the requirement of completing either of the two achievements. If you didn't receive an in-game mail with a token to have Hexid join you then you either didn't complete the achievement requirement or you did it late on Monday and got caught in the group that earned her but didn't receive her. They are working on granting her to those who earned her but didn't receive her.

Ah, thank you. Is Darth Hexid connected to the Dark vs. Light achievements?

Ah, thank you. Is Darth Hexid connected to the Dark vs. Light achievements?

You sound late to the party. To be qualified to get her, you had to have gotten the achievement for doing 3 warzones or 3 flashpoints during Nov 8 - 27. A token was mailed on the 28th. If you qualified to get her, you could opt not to use the token and instead do her companion mission once you've finished KOTET Chpt. 9.

Are we still running with the typo that you have to finish Chapter 9 of KOTET to get Hexid's alert? Chapter 9 of KOTFE makes more sense, that's when the alliance alerts become active.

No, it is KOTET. It's in the text if you use the token and her dialogue mentions certain things [no spoilers].

No, it is KOTET. It's in the text if you use the token and her dialogue mentions certain things [no spoilers].
Expansions so mentally taxing and generically named, I'm not sure which is which.

...you have to do ALL the chapters, right up to the part where you can go to Iokath.

Hey folks,

-eric

Deleted, I'm dumb. :/

Edited by Krazhez

No idea if it's currently working, but the 2.7 and 2.4 is the channel time, not the CD. CD is how long you have to wait between uses, so check that.

Lol I'm dumb. I can't believe i did that. let me look again.

Yep, confirmation, I'm an idiot. Deleted, since it was misinformation. Thanks for pointing that out. Don't know where my brain went.

Edited by Krazhez

A handful of Disciplines are currently performing better than they should be. This is due to a number of unintended passive benefits which are applying to them.

Can you say which classes are bugged please? It affects parsing data on sites like http://parsely.io which are used by a lot of players. Additionally, will this be fixed in 5.6.1?

Edited by UlaVii

Can you say which classes are bugged please? It affects parsing data on sites like http://parsely.io which are used by a lot of players. Additionally, will this be fixed in 5.6.1?

For right now, it seems that sorcerer are affected, as well as -some rumors are talking about it- dps powertech (haven't tested it right now, will confirm this when I'm back from work, but I kind of doubt the fact that it's true). The first one could be the most seen, since sorc heals are rather omnipresent. The second could be less seen due to the nature of those potential "mystery" buffs (soft buffs compared to the sorc one), along with the fact that almost nobody plays PT anymore nowadays :rolleyes:

Still, finding out which spec are affected could help a lot right now. :)