View Single Post

Greezt
07.08.2017 , 06:12 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Mouse and keyboard just doesn't feel "natural" for a flight game to me. I must always ask myself : "Are those people in that plane kilometres over my head [in RL] using mouse and keyboard to steer that plane, too ?"

It just doesn't feel "natural" for me, because I've grown up using a joystick for that.

Younger generations, I assume, which have never played any game with a joystick, would not understand how a game would require a joystick. My guess is that they would have the same problems playing GSF with a joystick like those who have problems playing GSF with a mouse.

To this day I refuse to play "Freelance" because of that. (apart from that really bad story).

Mouse and keyboard just doesn't feel "natural" for a walking game to me. I must always ask myself : "Are those people on the ground kilometres around me [in RL] using mouse and keyboard to steer themselves, too ?"

It just doesn't feel "natural" for me, because I've grown up using my feet for that.

Younger generations, I assume, which have never played any game with feet, would not understand how a game would require legs. My guess is that they would have the same problems playing SWTOR with legs like those who have problems playing SWTOR with a mouse.

To this day I refuse to play the ground game because of that. (apart from that really bad story).