Operative/Scoundrel Healer LF Nightmare Progression Guild

JediDecimation

Just like the headline says...97 percent 186 geared Operative healer 5/5 NiM DF (4/5 pre-nerf), 4/5 NiM DP, 7/7 NiM S/V (with dragonslayer title Pub side) 4/5 TFB NiM. Only gear I need to max out is the main hand barrel, one Dread Master Relic and the 186 legs (set piece) armoring.

Currently in Pacific time zone, and on the Pot5 server, which is sadly dying. Guild <Committed> recently lost many of the main NiM progression capable raiders and I'm looking for a new home. Typically, I enjoy laid back, yet capable guilds with more emphasis on clearing content than grinding for world first or something like that. It's a video game, I'm not taking days off work to try for that type of thing.

Can raid basically any day of the week, as long as it is 5pm (pacific time) or after and not usually past 10pm PST.

Can provide proof of achievements if requested...

Been playing since launch, have doubles of my main (op/scoundrel) and just about one of everything else. If interested you know what to do. My character's name is Talizorah on Prophecy of the Five server.

Edited by JediDecimation

Typically shy away from people just parking toons they hardly use in guild, but If your serious about going pub side, by all means hit us up.

Yeah I here ya, we were the same Way. I mostly just want a good grouP to play my sage with, but I'll always be IMp/sorc first