Skill Tree

Blake_tgv

Hey, I'll admit this is probably a silly question, but I don't want to waste credits on reworking my skill tree if it won't help.

I am a Bounty Hunter Merc. I didn't botch up my tree in the sense of going down multiple paths, but some friends took a look at where I put them (in the Body Guard tree) and suggested a couple minor tweaks.

I haven't been a healer before and so at level 29 I haven't had any experience with it and I do not want to join a random party and get called out for lack of experience and screw them all over.

So, I am considering, if possible, either rebuilding my Merc entirely and going strictly range DPS, which I do have experience with, or just rearranging my skill tree like my friends had suggested and go through the process of learning to be a healer.

My questions are this:

1) Can I completely rebuild a character, as in reset ALL of my skill points?

2) Where do I find someone to reset the skill points on my tree?

Blake

My questions are this:

1) Can I completely rebuild a character, as in reset ALL of my skill points?

2) Where do I find someone to reset the skill points on my tree?

Blake

Yes, you can completely reset all the points in your skill trees. There are two NPCs called "Skill Mentors" that will reset your skill tree for free once per week. On the Imperial Fleet, you'll find him in the same area with the class trainers (in the far bay on the outer ring). On Dromund Kaas, you'll find him across the way from the skill trainers and before you get to the crew skills section of Kaas City.

If you're wanting to level with a PvE DPS build, i'd suggest something along the lines of this. Specc into the Arsenal tree first

Healing is pretty good for leveling though, you can solo encounters which would otherwise be impossible and it'll give you a feel for it when you hit endgame content.

Edited by ChekhovBear

I can't find one on Corusrant(I forgot how to spell) plant, trying on republic fleet. Do you where exactly is?

You will find him on the same row as the other Class Trainers at the Republic fleet. He is at the opposite end of the Jedi trainers.