TFB Secret Zone

so carnage, mox and hatred have all gotten the orb.

it would be ncie if they could use this thread to discuss what they have tried with their orbs as to avoid testing the same things.

Carnage has created a private spreadsheet with everything we have tried - we invited Mox to it and they are collaborating with us - I can add someone from Hatred, but I would prefer to speak with someone from their guild before I do (feel free to PM me and we can arrange a time to talk tonight).

To the community: Carnage has 3 orbs, currently - we spent 2 hours trading around the second and third to try multiple things. To date, we have tried over 25 unique things (mox added 2 we hadn't tried). When we do figure it out, we will share it with the rest of the community (we have been recording all of our attempts). We have a few ideas left - but have slowed down on trying things. We think it is possible that it is not in the game yet and will be added in 1.7 or some later patch. I believe by the end of tonight we will be completely out of new ideas anyway.

Also would note, I think we have tried every single thing suggested on this thread so far (except jumping into the sarlaac!).

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chosen and Dulfy are now the 4th guild to complete it so you should look into adding her

And you should try the sarlaac!

But it might become availiable tomorrow with the ilum event being centered around the gree

Edited by ExarKunxx

Chosen and Dulfy are now the 4th guild to complete it so you should look into adding her

And you should try the sarlaac!

But it might become availiable tomorrow with the ilum event being centered around the gree

no sure about Chosen if they got it or not... but dulfy is Part of <HATRED> and yes we alredy working on it with CG and MoX.. HATREd has 3 orbs as well, we will be getting 2 amulet tomorrow so we will have quiet a few orbs to try, so any ideas are appreciated

no sure about Chosen if they got it or not... but dulfy is Part of <HATRED> and yes we alredy working on it with CG and MoX.. HATREd has 3 orbs as well, we will be getting 2 amulet tomorrow so we will have quiet a few orbs to try, so any ideas are appreciated

Do the entire Gree event and use the orb on every friendly and enemy Champion mob you encounter. And any blue glowy-things that you can't use but seem to have a hidden purpose. Spam that orb, spam it all day long:p

Do the entire Gree event and use the orb on every friendly and enemy Champion mob you encounter. And any blue glowy-things that you can't use but seem to have a hidden purpose. Spam that orb, spam it all day long:p

Very ironic comment, given the 24-hour cooldown on the orb. I'm sure it would be more helpful if we all kept our eyes peeled.

And just to clear up <Chosen>'s progress, we haven't attempted Dreadtooth yet aside from some farming. As much as we'd love to have Dulfy in our guild, sadly, she's not on our server.

We intend on farming rep ASAP and going for new ops boss regardless if orb works on it or not - but we will certainly give it a shot :)

May also stream it as well - we just aren't sure how much rep we need to farm to get in there.

Suggested areas to check out (inside TFB):

• During final boss (TFB) you see the small anomaly like graphic (Can't click and it's not spawning anything). Try to use the orb during those and maybe you walk into them? (Not sure if they are showing up on SM as part of HM version that just isn't cast in SM). They seem to show up between the ground tenticles and water (Closest to tenticles) in the same spot. (further away from boss than those that usually spawn and pull you)
  • During transition of killing the final boss at 3% try it out and maybe JUMP?
  • Final boss TFB when you have the giant ball spinning for loot? (Would seem strange spot to do that)
  • Start checking every door and nook you can find in TFB from before the first boss all the way to TFB boss. Several buttons in core rooms that have no real use at this point in time.. Maybe a click of the ORB and then the buttons?
  • Operator IX area - maybe you drop down thru the floor when using the item.
  • During a couple HM runs while wiping on TFB we saw graphic glitchs in Kephess area. Maybe a specific spot located in his arena? Was near the end of the foot bridge he starts at.
  • Area around TFB seems pretty boring with lots of rocks to check out after you have killed him. Something like Gharji rock hoping is needed?

Edited by dscount

Suggested areas to check out (inside TFB):

• During final boss (TFB) you see the small anomaly like graphic (Can't click and it's not spawning anything). Try to use the orb during those and maybe you walk into them? (Not sure if they are showing up on SM as part of HM version that just isn't cast in SM). They seem to show up between the ground tenticles and water (Closest to tenticles) in the same spot. (further away from boss than those that usually spawn and pull you)
  • During transition of killing the final boss at 3% try it out and maybe JUMP?
  • Final boss TFB when you have the giant ball spinning for loot? (Would seem strange spot to do that)
  • Start checking every door and nook you can find in TFB from before the first boss all the way to TFB boss. Several buttons in core rooms that have no real use at this point in time.. Maybe a click of the ORB and then the buttons?
  • Operator IX area - maybe you drop down thru the floor when using the item.
  • During a couple HM runs while wiping on TFB we saw graphic glitchs in Kephess area. Maybe a specific spot located in his arena? Was near the end of the foot bridge he starts at.
  • Area around TFB seems pretty boring with lots of rocks to check out after you have killed him. Something like Gharji rock hoping is needed?

Thanks for your suggestions - Just to let you know, we have done most of these already (except the ones where you can't because you can't use while in combat). As I mentioned, we have tried over 27 unique things now - 18 of them were actually inside TFB.

We did not try the last two, but those seem fairly unlikely.

To those sending me PMs, we have also tried your suggestions or deemed them too unlikely to attempt.

To those that continue to think about it - I doubt the developers would put in something that made absolutely no sense (like, clicking something on tatooine, for example). The most likely solution will be fairly simple and will make sense with the line thus far. For those that haven't made the connection -- DreadTooth - Dread Entitty- Dreadful Orb- Dreadful amulet.

Unnecessary Girth downed Dreadtooth at 10 stacks, but Drouk Hunter ended right before the down so we didnt get the title... but we got a pet, Dwedtoof. which you need belsavis reputation to use.

we also got the amulet, so let us in on your list plz.

Edited by dipstik

Unnescessary Girth downed Dreadtooth at 10 stacks, but Drouk Hunter ended right before the down so we didnt get the title... but we got a pet, Dredtewf. which you need belsavis reputation to use.

we also got the amulet, so let us in on your list plz.

any proof shot or anything to verify?

here is a pic of unnecessary girth downing 10 stacks DT shortly before dipstik posted here

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/CKbloodOG/Screenshot_2013-02-12_21_23_42_569835_zpsa18c8c80.jpg

PS we also got the Dreadful entity down in the same night for server 1st dread slayers

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h40/CKbloodOG/Screenshot_2013-02-12_23_52_42_920193_zps963de897.jpg

There's a cave in the southern part of Ilum, where if you're in a 4 man group, running into it lets you know that you can create an ops group. Leaving the cave requires you to be in a group of 4 or less again. Might just be because the cave is deep enough that it goes back to the old Ilum rules, but might be worth checking out.

Congratulations on your kill! In order to add you, please PM me your email address and the email address of up to two others who you wish to be added.

For the record, a German guild, Revenge, also contacted me with proof of their kill. I have added them as well.

Try it in the old Rep base on Ilum (PvP zone) with the new lore object memorial:

Time to test Dreadtooth orbs... isn't the message something like "can be used where everyone screamed all at once"?

That sounds REALLY promising.

Edited by Telanis