customizable lightsaber

dragonjeedi

Several commendation vendors should have them, but off the top of my head I can't remember which. Also, you can always try the GTN - there might be people putting up their leftovers from attempting to get augment slots.

go to a vendor and click the buy back tab anything you sell goes there

I sold a lot of stuff right after selling that and it's no longer on the buy back list. :( but thank you all for giving me ideas. I shall continue looking around

I sold my original customizable lightsaber, and I want to find another, but I don't know where to look. I'm lvl. 19

go to the planetary vendors on fleet, and check the equipment commendations vendors for the low level planets. at least one of them should have lightsabers available. then just go back to that planet and farm commendations from the heroic quests or any side quests you didn't do

Ask an artificer(crew skill) to craft one for you(not hard if you are in a guild). Most artificers whom have reached 400 have at least a couple of different customizable lightsabres to craft for you. And you will recieve custom lightsabres during your qusts as rewards quite often.

Alternatively, ask around in general chat on your fleet if there is anyone above, say level 20-25 who would be willing to take half an hour out to run you through Black Talon or Esseles. You should get a saber drop from one of the bosses, and both you and the person with you gets companion affection and social points, as well as a bit of loot.

If you were on Duna Bantha, I'd do it.