My opinions on warzones

Jienko_Ados

These issues really turn me off of doing warzones so let me lay them out and you guys might agree.

1st Issue: Hutt Ball Galore

-So yeah, Hutt Ball is the ONLY warzone that been played. Many are saying that the issue lies in the fact that there is very few repubs per sith player. This is a possibility but I'd like to be linked to server statistics to verify this.

2nd Issue: No level brackets

-This could also be a population issue as well, but I still have to not my agitation here. I'm a level 33 Assassin, I get killed by almost every level 50 Assassin in less than 4-5 hits. Yet, when I play against people in open pvp (even a bit more leveled then me, no more then 3 levels), I kill them or come very close to it. However, open world pvp seems to be treating me much better. I know that they "increase my attributes" to match the level 50 players, but this isn't enough to keep up with them! I still die in 4-5 hits.

(if you are going to try to be smart and say it's because I suck, read this passage again... I ROCK OPEN WORLD PVP)

3rd Issue: FPS Slideshows

-I usually hold 60 fps even during flashpoints and group activities (I might drop down to 40 every now and then, but I'm usually solid 60). I even get really good frames during Open world pvp. However the warzones, everytime is a slideshow. It's extremely hard to even put in effort when I lose the target I was focusing on. I see them for like 0.5 secs when I try to attack and the I get to the next slide and they're gone (see what I did there?). I know this isn't an issue with my computer (I have around a minimum of 25-30 fps when paying BF3 on med-high graphics, but I'm usually able to hold 40-50 at any normal time). Posting up a dxdiag would be a waist of time seeing as how there are MANY people saying that there are fps issues with dxdiags (some of which exceed my comp by a leap).

So that's my rant for right now. I've decided that I'm probably going to wait for level 50 to really do any warzones (to make sure I don't die to ever level 50 out there in 4-5 hits). Might even not play them until the fps issues are fixed, but I'll try again later with more optimized settings.

Do you guys have anything else to add to the list of issues?

Didnt read your whole post but:

1 - True. For us repubs all we get is alderaan and rarely voidstar but ZERO huttball games.

2 - The game will group close level players first and if it is lacking then the surplus of greater levels will be lumped in.

3 - This is a problem for many people in general. I hate the rollercoaster fps spikes from 40+ fps to 1.7 every 3 or so seconds.

These issues really turn me off of doing warzones so let me lay them out and you guys might agree.

1st Issue: Hutt Ball Galore

-So yeah, Hutt Ball is the ONLY warzone that been played. Many are saying that the issue lies in the fact that there is very few repubs per sith player. This is a possibility but I'd like to be linked to server statistics to verify this.

2nd Issue: No level brackets

-This could also be a population issue as well, but I still have to not my agitation here. I'm a level 33 Assassin, I get killed by almost every level 50 Assassin in less than 4-5 hits. Yet, when I play against people in open pvp (even a bit more leveled then me, no more then 3 levels), I kill them or come very close to it. However, open world pvp seems to be treating me much better. I know that they "increase my attributes" to match the level 50 players, but this isn't enough to keep up with them! I still die in 4-5 hits.

(if you are going to try to be smart and say it's because I suck, read this passage again... I ROCK OPEN WORLD PVP)

3rd Issue: FPS Slideshows

-I usually hold 60 fps even during flashpoints and group activities (I might drop down to 40 every now and then, but I'm usually solid 60). I even get really good frames during Open world pvp. However the warzones, everytime is a slideshow. It's extremely hard to even put in effort when I lose the target I was focusing on. I see them for like 0.5 secs when I try to attack and the I get to the next slide and they're gone (see what I did there?). I know this isn't an issue with my computer (I have around a minimum of 25-30 fps when paying BF3 on med-high graphics, but I'm usually able to hold 40-50 at any normal time). Posting up a dxdiag would be a waist of time seeing as how there are MANY people saying that there are fps issues with dxdiags (some of which exceed my comp by a leap).

So that's my rant for right now. I've decided that I'm probably going to wait for level 50 to really do any warzones (to make sure I don't die to ever level 50 out there in 4-5 hits). Might even not play them until the fps issues are fixed, but I'll try again later with more optimized settings.

Do you guys have anything else to add to the list of issues?

we also need somthing for open world pvp and more warzone maps. having only 3 maps is not very good, maybe thats why we get hutball so much because when we finally get one of the other maps its like a treat. then back to huttball for the next 20 ques.