Netflix getting entire TCW series PLUS The Lost Missions on March 4!

DarthDymond

For those that don't know, you can get a free month trial to Netflix.

I've been a huge TCW fan since the film. I'm very happy that we'll get to see the bonus episodes.

If you're new to the series I think you should approach it with an open mind.

Don't dislike Ahsoka for acting like a young teenager, after all, that's what she is.

As the series progresses certain characters will transform.

Don't bail out on the series just because a couple of episodes are not your kind of Star Wars.

Some events or plot lines might seem boring but you'll understand their importance in later episodes.

The series will have occasional episodes made solely to appeal to the younger audience.

Don't expect the music soundtrack to be like the movies. They went with a different approach. But the music does get more cinematic later in the series.

The animation improves every season.

I think this series makes the films so much better.

I've followed this since the movie (which my kids & I saw in theaters twice). While it's true some of the earlier episodes were kinda kiddy & silly (did she just say "Skyguy"?) Overall it was a great series. My kids (now age 12 & 11) became SW fans BECAUSE of TCW. Just approach it with an open mind, and chances are you'll enjoy it!

And for those without Netflix, it also comes on during Toonami on cartoon network. Sat night (Sunday morning actually...) at 2am CST

Awesome trailer. I'm really looking forward to the Yoda arc (And kinda interested about the whole Korriban/Morriband issues, even though the Sith have had 3 different homeworlds...)

I spied Kuat a few times in the episode, which might explain why the LucasFilm Story Group was credited in the Galactic Starfighter credits.

So pumped this is coming out! Had a major Maul kick going on during the final (well almost final) season 5. Hoping to see what happens with him and Palpatine/Sidious from that cliffhanger!

Pretty sure I read that the Maul storyline is being concluded in a comic series (one of the last Dark Horse is getting to produce) called Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir that is starting in May.

I believe (although I may be completely wrong) that the television episodes that would have covered Maul's storyline never got produced, and thus won't be part of the "Lost Missions" on Netflix.

Pretty sure I read that the Maul storyline is being concluded in a comic series (one of the last Dark Horse is getting to produce) called Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir that is starting in May.

I believe (although I may be completely wrong) that the television episodes that would have covered Maul's storyline never got produced, and thus won't be part of the "Lost Missions" on Netflix.

This unfortunately is correct, which is why I hate Disney.