Levelling without questing?

Hi all,

I was plannign on starting another character that has been sat there for a while at level 1, but I have no wish to play through the general quest storylines this time (already have several level 50s!). Does anyone have any experience levelling purely through class story and flashpoints (with the odd WZ thrown in for extra XP) ? I would like to know if this is possible, and if not I'll happily go through the planetary quests again.

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I was plannign on starting another character that has been sat there for a while at level 1, but I have no wish to play through the general quest storylines this time (already have several level 50s!). Does anyone have any experience levelling purely through class story and flashpoints (with the odd WZ thrown in for extra XP) ? I would like to know if this is possible, and if not I'll happily go through the planetary quests again.

Thanks in advance!

i've buyed the pvp perks and boosts for my lowbie BH and i just do them and class quest, levelling like a boss.

if you do so, i suggest to craft/buy some equip for each planet you have to engagem to not be underleveled while questing :)