couple questions

Daniellcarlson

started when game came out quit shortly there after. started playing again but seem very lost. trying to fight urge to level to quickly. with that being said.

i bought treek to level up with me..he she got 2 sets of equipment....whats the difference between the 2?

whats the best way to go about deciding on how to update said gear?

if i want treek to just heal what stat do i stack?

im worried about missing out on achievements if i dont do all the quests per planet because thats kills i miss out on, is my only option is to do all the quests even though it seems i outlevel each planet before the quests are done?

started when game came out quit shortly there after. started playing again but seem very lost. trying to fight urge to level to quickly. with that being said.

i bought treek to level up with me..he she got 2 sets of equipment....whats the difference between the 2?

im worried about missing out on achievements if i dont do all the quests per planet because thats kills i miss out on, is my only option is to do all the quests even though it seems i outlevel each planet before the quests are done?

If you're outleveling each planet before you're done, you can either:

1) skip some of the side quests

OR

2) do the side quests anyway for the credits and Planetary Commendations.

Regarding achievements, you can always return 20 levels later and rip the place apart.

I can't remember what the original stats are but they're so low in level that they should be upgraded fairly quickly anyway. I would assume one has the endurance heavy mods/armorings and the other main stat mods/armorings, since she acts as either a tank or a healer.

Try to keep the gear up to date every 5 levels. You don't have to upgrade the gear that often though, it's down to your expereince, how well you play and to some extent presence.

The first 35 or so levels are only offering two stats on enhancements and mods, go with the "main stat" heavy mods and power on the enhancements for a heal companion. The planetary vendors are not always offering the dps/heal mods though, some of them only carry the endurance heavy stuff, in which case it can be a good idea to wait with an upgrade until you can shop from the next vendor (assuming you are not capped on comms)

I would say yes. I've skipped a good deal of stuff but did some of it on 10 55's on my current server and it feels like I havent even scratched the surface of the achivements. I'm not even sure if running every side-quests the normal way on all 8 classes is enough to max out the planetary achivements. It feels like you, on top of doing them on every class, have to go out of your way/grind a fair bit to (most achivements revolve around killing X enemies and some stretch in the 2500 range) . Simply getting all the heroics done can be a time consuming task because it's not always easy to find players, probably because a lot of people are on alts and just rush through the planets like me.

Also, remember that every companion you get have achivements for 100 and 1000 kills so if you're looking to max those without grinding them it's a good idea to swap to the new companion as soon as you get it. I didnt do this on all my chars so I went back to the starter planets afterwards and quickly killed a bunch of low enemies. The companion category is the only category I have maxed out, give or take the Jaesa dark achivement since I haven been arsed to roll a second Warrior.

Edited by MidichIorian

Treek uses Aim, for 10-30s just focus on that. After that I think it is Aim + Power you start stacking, some crit, 40s more of that and Surge? sorta guessing, my highest right now is only level 30. I love Treek though! :D

With the Cantina rested exp some zones you seem to out level really fast to what quests are available. Speed levelers like that, but myself I do not. I haven't found any way around that other then skipping the next planet completely, and having my next character do that one and skip the other one I did do. Some I just level in Flashpoints, WZs, or space stuff. Good way to not get burned out on alts as well.

As far as achievements go, some of them seems like they are there more for people who have several alts, or those who want to go back at 55 that are bored (waiting in ques) to give them something to do!

I'm not sure since it was a while ago that I got Treek, but I think the armor sets are exactly the same. Kind of like when you complete the HK-51 quest series, you get a pack that contains HK-51 gear despite the fact that he already has the exact same stuff equipped.

With Treek, while leveling up I trade out. One planet I spend a lot of comms updating Treeks stuff. Next planet I spend comms updating my stuff. On those occasions when i found myself short on comms, I didn't hesitate to toss Treek a green item of appropriate level/stats and wait a bit to upgrade that particular piece for her.

Several things.

1) As others have said, if you're outleveling a planet, you can either skip side quests and do just your Class quest (and Planet quest, if you want), or you can do the side quests anyway, for the little bits and pieces of side story, credits, and Commendations.

2) Achivements are Legacy wide. So don't feel like you need to do them all right now. Run a jedi through, rack up some kills, then run a Trooper through later, rack up more, make a smuggler, maybe finish the last of that set up. IE: if the high one is Kill 600, you can kill all 600 on one character, or 200 each on 3 different characters. It even works cross faction (for the ones that don't explicitly specify "As a Republic character" or "As an Imperial character").

3) Finally, as Hoshkar commented, Rested experience lends to outleveling a planet. Also, as he said, some people like this. They level up faster, so they can either start doing Operations, Hardmode Flashpoints, or even just start up an alt with a few added benefits. If this isn't for you, however, you can avoid having to deal with it by not logging out in a Cantina, on your ship, or on Fleet. Pretty sure Rested doesn't accumulate at all if you're not in one of those, or if it does, it's at a diminished rate.

Several things.

3) Finally, as Hoshkar commented, Rested experience lends to outleveling a planet..... you can avoid having to deal with it by not logging out in a Cantina, on your ship, or on Fleet. Pretty sure Rested doesn't accumulate at all if you're not in one of those, or if it does, it's at a diminished rate.

There is a base rest XP buff that accumulates when you are off-line, no matter where you log out. The "rest" areas, like cantina, just increases this amount by doubling it.