Will we ever be able to send more than 5 companions on missions?

stuffandthat

Five is enough, sheesh. Back in my day we had to run around the Barrens picking flowers ourselves, uphill, both ways. We have it ez-moad now.

I disagree. I think they need to add more companion missions and raise the cap. I would love to have all my slaves out crafting or gathering. It would make them more useful and would even promote more crafting.

I disagree. I think they need to add more companion missions and raise the cap. I would love to have all my slaves out crafting or gathering. It would make them more useful and would even promote more crafting.

Again the problem raising the cap is that doing so could push turn the crafting into pay to win. because treek is purchasable via cartel. You potentially forcing people to buy optional companions in order to compete with crafting.

Again the problem raising the cap is that doing so could push turn the crafting into pay to win. because treek is purchasable via cartel. You potentially forcing people to buy optional companions in order to compete with crafting.

what? treek is available in game via legacy or the cartel market version on the gtn. lol p2w

i swear the term pay to win is changed often on these forum.

Treek is available outside the cash shop as well. That's not "pay to win".

I only have 6 companions, not 8... I'd like to use one while doing PvE content. Many others have the same situation and thus being able to send out more that 5 creates an unfair advantage to those who don't have the optional companions...

/thread

what? treek is available in game via legacy or the cartel market version on the gtn. lol p2w

i swear the term pay to win is changed often on these forum.

Yes but it can be pay to win if the cap for max companions on crafting missions is raised. Because then it will almost be requireing players to get an optional companion. They can get her legacy sure or the GTN or they can just drop $21 and get her right then and they now can max craft.

Five is enough, sheesh. Back in my day we had to run around the Barrens picking flowers ourselves, uphill, both ways. We have it ez-moad now.

Not to mention that it was snowing in the Barrens on flower picking days... blowing snow drifts that could bury a Tauren too. :p

Yeah... 5 is plenty. People need to stop asking for more of everything IMO.

Edited by Andryah