Kephess the Undying 3rd Phase as Corruption Sorc

IronFirewind

Any advice on surviving this phase as a Sorc healer because this has been the main stumbling block for my TFB HM 8 man team (Two Sorcs Healing). Other than pre-bubbling everyone, dropping the last pillar on him at 11%, and making sure that everyone has a medipack before the fight, I'm not sure what else I could do to help keep the group up during the DPS phase. Due to server lag, if I stop to heal I die. Simple as. I can maybe get the first tick of Innervation off or maybe a Dark Heal but stopping to heal people just seems to kill me.

Anyone have any input for this?

If you have enough people at ranged you wont have the reticles hit the people in melee range. So ensure you have some ranged at range and you'll have a better time stacking on the boss. If you are running melee heavy then you should be at ranged running around in cirlces trying to dot/hot/bubble yourself and others and just trying to buy time so the melee can finish it up.

If you drop the last tower at 11% you can burn him to 4-5% before the start of the 3rd phase by using bloodlust/CDs/adrenals. Also like someone have mentioned have you tanks and healers run, while dps is stacked on him, he should be dead before anyone is below 50%...even higher if you have a sniper shielding.

Purple circle right before it goes down? Everyone will constantly be running through heals that way especially if theres two of you.

Oh and... just had to... LOL at this one :D :D

You could try popping a crit adrenal and spamming dark heal - you should probably be able to get it off without taking any damage (not sure, guessing at that)? Or maybe an alacrity adrenal to get dark heal off faster?

Hm.... let me think........... NO. Dont do that. Dark Heal is bad for you. It WILL kill you.

Edited by pantalaimona

• 2 weeks later...
Any advice on surviving this phase as a Sorc healer because this has been the main stumbling block for my TFB HM 8 man team (Two Sorcs Healing). Other than pre-bubbling everyone, dropping the last pillar on him at 11%, and making sure that everyone has a medipack before the fight, I'm not sure what else I could do to help keep the group up during the DPS phase. Due to server lag, if I stop to heal I die. Simple as. I can maybe get the first tick of Innervation off or maybe a Dark Heal but stopping to heal people just seems to kill me.

Anyone have any input for this?

You dont, not even operatives heals can cover this. Mainly you need to throw in resurgence, shield and your own insta heal and thats it. The DPS has to be burning hard to win this phase, if they cant burn down 11% in say a minute then you going to all die. You will need to throw in shock and also corruption when you can on the boss to help DPS. But mind you you are constantly going to be on your own for this.

If they dont make it to a minute then you need to work out between the 2 healers who shield whom and what, because having the Healers cover everyone is not a great idea.

Also suggest on the last tower when it crumbles to quickly get revivification out (by then EVERYONE should be stacking on the boss regardless because positioning is pointless here). Because thats teh LAST time you can top everyone off.

Other than that nothing else I can think of. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

It is very easy with 2 sorcs actually:

You put bubbles on everyone like you said, right before the 3rd phase starts. Than, both tanks run away from the raid (also you can include 3rd person, merc/sniper/1healer if you wish) to the max range possible, since those AoE`s seem to prefer people standing farther away. Rest, dps and heals, just stack up on the boss and dps. With 2 sorc healers (2 healing puddles of awesome) it will be very easy to heal.

Granted, sometimes aoe`s land on top of people standing close, but those can be avoided and healed through.

Hope this helps :)

The way my guild does it (and we have TFB HM on farm pretty much), is having all the DPS and healers stack on Kephess. Everyone uses their defensive cooldowns, especially the three tanks, who will be running their *** off to avoid AOE.

Put a puddle on Kephess, then immediately bubble and singletarget heal the tanks if they got under 50%. DPS should not be taking hits. If one of the tanks dies, one of the healers should run out of the stack and take his place as a kiter.

The way my guild does it (and we have TFB HM on farm pretty much), is having all the DPS and healers stack on Kephess. Everyone uses their defensive cooldowns, especially the three tanks, who will be running their *** off to avoid AOE.

Put a puddle on Kephess, then immediately bubble and singletarget heal the tanks if they got under 50%. DPS should not be taking hits. If one of the tanks dies, one of the healers should run out of the stack and take his place as a kiter.

really good ideas there thanks - however.... 3 tanks? or was that a typo?