FFs just add a lfg system

ok so i hit 50 about a week ago and have yet to do any FPs at lvl 50. At first i thot ok ill just do some pvp, but no bioware had to make it so i have 4hours queues, so now i cant get into Fp or WZs, wft am i supposed to do other then dailies. If bioware added a cross server lfg system all of those problems would basically be solved and ppl would be happy. Whats the point of being lvl 50 if u aint got **** to do, other then dailies. Who even cares about having a server "community" this is a dam video game we play it to have fun not to be part of a community

You're not asking people on your fleet? You're not asking people in your guild? You're not asking people through /who?

All I see is you want everything handed to you and you don't want to put in the effort to create a party to do flashpoints.

im paying 15$ a month for fun not sitting around trying to get a *********** group together i have better stuff to do then to wait 3hours for a wz queue or to take an hour to make a FP group, and yes i try to get groups going in my fleet/guild and all but still takes to long.

this is a dam video game we play it to have fun not to be part of a community

If you're not looking for community, then I think you're playing the wrong game. MMOs are about community, that's why you play with other people.

No LFG system is needed, just work a little harder trying to find people to run through FPs with. /who 50 will help you find some people to whisper about forming a group.

If you're not looking for community, then I think you're playing the wrong game. MMOs are about community, that's why you play with other people.

No LFG system is needed, just work a little harder trying to find people to run through FPs with. /who 50 will help you find some people to whisper about forming a group.

your kidding right? im a level 50 healer ive messaged people. spammed fleet. got a guild and still cant do a damn thing...bioware will need to add a LFG system or they will lose a massive amount of subscribers.....Guilds, Friends lists and ops can help with your so called community.

When it takes multiple hours to form a group and then another hour or two to complete the flashpoint something is wrong.

Fact is without a better LFG system of any sort SWTOR will lose a big subscriber base.

Edited by drotic