Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or does the Male Agent sound like Dr. Bashier (hope I got the name right) from Star Trek: DS9

Must be just you as I think he sounds absolutely nothing like Dr Bashir. Not even close beyond both being British.

For player characters, I really can't choose between the male inquisitor, imperial agent or warrior. Each is pretty much perfect in their roles, both light and dark. The agent is just so smooth and cool, the warrior is pure confident, controlled power and the inquisitor is surprisingly funny. When darkside, he's lol ******* crazy.

Companions, I'd say Lord Scourge. He's really great in every dialogue.

For npcs, I'm going with Grand Moff Kilran. The smugness just oozes off him, lol.

Edited by errant_knight

I think I like the male bountyhunter as a pc. Sounds like an arrogant ******.

NPC... yeah... lord zash is just skin crawling hot.

Or that npc-sith-lady going nuts when the smuggler totally doesn't dig her. XD

Companion... Gault. "Noooo... I'm all talk!"

Xanthe Elbrick is amazing as the female Sith inquisitor. She really manages to strike a level of calm insanity when playing Dark Side. I think the fact that my Assassin is my main is mostly down to her. I am planing on making another female SI one day, just to see how she is on the Light Side.

Also, Jo Wyatt is a marvel to behold. She really captures all sides of the Agents soul, and playing as a neutral IA in particular was an utter joy.

For some reason, I do think most of the female voice actors surpass the male, in terms of the playable characters at least. Although I do really like Brian Bloom as the male Trooper (It may have something to do with how sexy his voice is...)

Male agent is by far my favorite. I won't even skip side quest convos I've done numerous times just to hear that cool, calculating voice. He just sounds like a very intelligent guy which I like. For npcs Kilran's is pretty great. Cracks me up every time- "Kilran Out!".

Female Agent is awesome, but the best line of dialogue is spoken by the SECOND best voice in the game: the male Bounty Hunter.

"I wasn't expecting much from the Imperial military, but you are a sad bunch."

Loved that line ever since the very first gameplay dev diary.