Bob Anderson (Darth Vader) is dead.

Mamono

Lies.

Edit: Apparently not.

Edit Edit: That's just the stunt double for the real actor.

Edit Edit Edit: Which will mean that people care less. David Prowse is going to be more important.

Edit Edit Edit Edit: It's amusing that people will value Bob Anderson's life less than David Prowse's life. It really puts everything into perspective. People don't really care.

Edited by WarTornPanda

Lies.

Edit: Apparently not.

Edit Edit: That's just the stunt double for the real actor.

Edit Edit Edit: Which will mean that people care less. David Prowse is going to be more important.

Edit Edit Edit Edit: It's amusing that people will value Bob Anderson's life less than David Prowse's life. It really puts everything into perspective. People don't really care.

People are in general not worth anything. That's why if I get really ill, I want to be taken to a vet.

Doctors can just shrug and say, "I'm sorry, it was the will of God," but when you take Fido to the vet, you expect Results - after all, it's costing a ton of money.

So vets have to be better doctors. LOL

All that said, I truly hope he gets whatever he wanted for an afterlife.

People are in general not worth anything. That's why if I get really ill, I want to be taken to a vet.

Doctors can just shrug and say, "I'm sorry, it was the will of God," but when you take Fido to the vet, you expect Results - after all, it's costing a ton of money.

Worst logic ever, so confusing.

the hell did you just say?