Is leveling supposed to be this easy?

jasonthelamb

I leveled my Jugg 1-50 from December 20th - January 5th when the game released; I started my Inq / Assassin yesterday and I'm level 20 now... is it supposed to be this easy? I feel like, compared to my Juggernaut, leveling is just so much quicker, and the assassin leveling is much easier to play (as Juggs don't get early rage builders).

I leveled my Jugg 1-50 from December 20th - January 5th when the game released; I started my Inq / Assassin yesterday and I'm level 20 now... is it supposed to be this easy? I feel like, compared to my Juggernaut, leveling is just so much quicker, and the assassin leveling is much easier to play (as Juggs don't get early rage builders).

Yes, stealth levelers are the best. Being able to skip pulls is great. Other class skills don't distinguish it that much.

Edited by Dierdrea

Pretty much what everyone else has said. Kill one group of mobs to check for a bonus quest, if not - stealth past everything. You can also solo quite a few Heroic 2 and 4 quests that only require you to collect something from a chest/computer/clicky thing as well. Stealth all the way there, send in companion to distract the guards (or mind trap if its guarded by a single elite), click and force stealth back out.

Well if you have been playing this long, it probably is going to be a lot easier to level a character now that you know how to play rather than just starting the game and still learning. That's about it more than anything else.

+1

When I roll a new char I just lvl it up my eyes shut :) and way faster than my first char whatever the class is.

Well if you have been playing this long, it probably is going to be a lot easier to level a character now that you know how to play rather than just starting the game and still learning. That's about it more than anything else.

True this. I just started another Jedi Knight and Tython has been flying past. The same monsters that gave me pause the first time round (about 10 months) are now butter before my Training Saber. :)

It's your "game knowledge" that is giving you the edge. ;)

True this. I just started another Jedi Knight and Tython has been flying past. The same monsters that gave me pause the first time round (about 10 months) are now butter before my Training Saber. :)

It's your "game knowledge" that is giving you the edge. ;)

Game knowledge all you want, but that other guy is sneaking past all the mobs you have to fight through. Game knowledge pretty much only mattered back when there is no "Questhelper" golden road directing you to exactly where you need to go.

The fastest levelers are well geared dps with a dps companion that have stealth.

Using tank specs and healers gives the "best" team about what they can take difficulty wise.

Rocket boost stealth sure makes thing faster tough. Overall just having stealth isn't going to cut it.

When you've done a planet before, you know what are the quests, where are the quests objectives and the optimal "order" to do the to limit useless transit etc.

The legacy presence you got while leveling make it easier too.

This.

Dood likely has 140 more presence, and is not in all blue gear this time around, and fo'sure way more knowledge on how the game works, and asks "Is leveling supposed to be this easy?"

Edited by KettleBelll

If you guys are going to add legacy into the mix, the fastest way to level is actually just get all the pvp perks, slap a pvp experience buff and just pvp while doing class quests. Faster than running planet quests.

And rocket boot stealth clearly requires stealth too, so you are still making the same argument...

Edited by Dierdrea