Game Update 5.2 - Known Issues

EricMusco

The exact same thing happened to me. Without a walker can't continue the story or missions . . . did you find a solution?

I reset the quest. Then I was able to do it all over again. I engaged the Jedi Masters from a distance with the walker by shooting at them and was able to defeat them.

Those Jedi Masters are just in the spot where you get thrown out of the walker because a cut scene begins. Very poor placement.

Edited by ponponparty

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bug: Pre-5.2. CXP Tier 3 Boost not working

Attempting to use the pre-5.2. CXP boost ends in the following prompt: "Requires Command Rank 180-300". The character I was on when I spotted this had already reached Command Rank 300. It did not not have the CXP boost buff when 5.2. dropped. I have another Command Rank 300 character that was buffed at the time of update. I'll edit this post once its buff expires to let you know if it's also affected.

Edited by naganje

A few people I know have mentioned not receiving the respective companion for the side they chose at the end of the fourth mission.

^^This. Chose Imp side with my SW who romanced Quinn and now he's disappeared from my companions list completely. :-(

These two bugs - Zabrak missing skin color and female Cathar skin color bug - are still ongoing. Please, could these be fixed in the next patch??

Lets fix real bugs first before we do cosmetic bugs shall we? For a change?

Got another for Bioware:

* People are not recieving Quinn or Elara at all after finishing Iokath story and depending on the side they chose.

I can not change troop deployment (i.a. switching sides for dailies / OP-compatibility). The terminal just says, that I should come back tomorrow, but of course, obviously, i never did anything before. What can I do? No OP for me this week on Iokath or what?

Since 5.2 I am getting Active phase warning saying "may not que for group finder until it is reset" when ever I enter a chapter.

Resetting from character picture gives an error saying " Can not reset Player still inside" I lose the reset option after finishing the chapter. Getting the same active phase warning next chapter I enter. Did reset/abandon everything in my log. Got no group missions even in there.

Problem exists with all my characters on every server I play. Did file a ticket.

Lets fix real bugs first before we do cosmetic bugs shall we? For a change?

It's a thread about known issues in 5.2. I just thought I'd bring those up in case, somehow, they've been missed... I agree, though: most of these other bugs - ones that hinder gameplay, etc. - can and absolutely should take priority over cosmetic issues; it'd just be nice to have all of these bugs, actual and cosmetic, fixed in one go.

Despite the patch notes saying that the issue with Jedi Knights being unable to summon T7-01 after replaying chapter 3 has been fixed, I still cannot summon T7 on my knight.

Update: I have replayed KotFE chapter 3, 7, and 8 (chapters where T7 appears or is a required companion) and still no luck. It appears, if this update fixed the problem, it is only for those who have not yet encountered the issue.

I created a new ticket and got my T7 within a few hours!

Edited by Galolus

Some more to add to your list:

1. I play a trooper who has renewed his romance with Elara, but she no longer accepts courting gifts. This is kind of annoying because I stockpiled them in anticipation for her return.

2. One of my guildmates chose to side with the Empire, and he was not able to do Tyth with us yesterday night. This urgently needs to be fixed, because forcing an entire raid group to make the same story choices is unacceptable.

Edit: I get that on future days he will be able to choose Republic at the dailies panel, but the op should not be lumped into the same bag as the dailies. Make the antechamber neutral ground or something.

Edited by Paulis

Some more to add to your list:

Edit: I get that on future days he will be able to choose Republic at the dailies panel, but the op should not be lumped into the same bag as the dailies. Make the antechamber neutral ground or something.

I'm sorry to say it: that's bugged too - i can't change my side at the troop deployment panel. It says only, that i did already, but i didn't!

The Hyrotii YH-99 is displaying the wrong model when summoned. Not a game-breaking bug, yeah, but it should be a known issue.

Also having a problem with the magnifying glass on the world map being slightly off center to your cursor when fully zoomed out.

I've experienced Eternal Fleet ships fly through the building I'm in. Worst of all, the graphical display for cooldowns is borked. By that, I mean that I will use an ability (thundering blast, lightning flash, chain lightning, and they will not show as "on cooldown" (not faded out, no cooldown text). It is incredibly frustrating as it means I cant see what is still on cooldown so I sometimes hit an ability too early and my character stutters a few times. The a few sec later I can use the ability. The game lag meter has only gone to 90ms, but the game lags sometimes like its 2+ seconds of lag.

Anyone else experience this?

I am unable to switch faction allegiance; I switched to Imperial side as soon as I finished my quest and did a few dailies. Since, I have not completed a daily mission for almost 48 hours and cannot switch back to republic (which is highly annoying since I cannot ally with all the Pub groups attempting the Colossus or Tyth). I also did not receive an Elara companion after finishing the main storyline on Iokath and choosing to ally with the Republic.

I'm starting to think I'm crazy. Didn't I read something about a new FP? Umbara? I can find no more mention of it anymore. Please someone tell me I am not totally wasted already,

Edit: Yes, I'm wasted. It's in 5.3 rumors.

Edited by Katushe
Found it!

I am unable to switch faction allegiance; I switched to Imperial side as soon as I finished my quest and did a few dailies. Since, I have not completed a daily mission for almost 48 hours and cannot switch back to republic (which is highly annoying since I cannot ally with all the Pub groups attempting the Colossus or Tyth). I also did not receive an Elara companion after finishing the main storyline on Iokath and choosing to ally with the Republic.

Same for all of this except I am Imp. I was just doing Pub side to get some experience and now I am STUCK! Really ruining my ability to queue for raids...I have to LEAVE Iokath just to get invited to Ops groups for raids outside of Iokath not to mention not being able to raid Tyth with my faction guildies...

Returning Companions

I've noticed that if you have a Companion Customization [sith Warrior] on Quinn it will not show up in the cut scenes and after finishing the main story of Iokath he is not available to choose from in the list of companions. And this is selecting the choices in wanting him back. And yes he is not on the list after carefully looking over the list several times.

Ran another alt [sith Warrior] through the story and made sure that I removed the Customization before initiating the beginning of the story. Had no problems of getting Quinn back on the alt character.

just to tell, i m a republic member who choose Imp faction during the chapter. but now i m unable to team up with guild mates to do the new Operation as most of my guild choose oposite faction (and the pc to change faction seems to be bugged)... Also, i didnt recieved Malavai Quinn after the quest, and Elora is no more available at the odessen born that give old pet back.