Too many Jugg/Guardian

worsin

And I agree with on Fury RA and their innate 6 second anti-cc passive every 24 seconds was too much.

RA was used through Obfuscate, which lasts 6 seconds on a 45 second cooldown (with Subjugation). Not 24. BIG difference.

Mark my words, this ranged meta won’t last forever.

You're dreaming. This game has been a ranged meta since it's inception. That's as likely to change as us seeing an SWTOR 2, which shall affectionately be called, Electric Boogaloo.

And Funyuns……..yaaaah.

Edited by Mournblood

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RA was used through Obfuscate, which lasts 6 seconds on a 45 second cooldown (with Subjugation). Not 24. BIG difference.

I wasn't talking about RA there, I was talking about Force Crush and the Gravity Vortex passive from it. I been playing a Carnage Marauder for the last 6 years, I know my way around the abilities they have pretty decently by now I'd think! [At least I hope I do!]

"Force Crush triggers Gravity Fortex, granting immunity to interrupts and all controlling effects for 6s This effect can happen once every 30s."

The cooldown starts immediately so after the 6 seconds of cc immunity at that point it's 24 seconds before you can get the effect again as the "effect" status is obtained immediately. 6s + 24s = 30s

RA didn't grant CC immunity at all. It was a 75% resistance chance. BIG difference =p

P.S. I hate Ranged!

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx