Unable to RE Orange (some) Items

AzazaelLoki

While leveling my armortech to 450 I made some orange belts. Once they were done cooking I noticed I was not able to RE them. I am assuming this is a bug since I am able to RE other orange items, or do they need an armoring in them to be able to RE? If this is not a bug I wish there would have been more items to craft while leveling. At one point all I could make was orange items. And with the stupid gathering bug, grade 9 metals are in short supply.

I have the same problem. The tooltip says in red: to RE I would need Armormech 440, The thing is, I have 450, it just doesn't seem to register it.

Another, even bigger bug is, that some item says I need Armormech 440 (this is in white so accepts my level 450), but I also need ADVANCED SYNTHWEAVING !?!??

I've heard synthweaving is the same, but I thought it was intentional that you couldn't reverse engineer the oranges you make (for the new ones that is) at level 50 it was useless because when i tried it I got grade 1 stuff. Edited by unluckyperson