what items to start hard mode flash point?

what items are considered minimum to finish all hardmode flashpoints?

and what's the way of getting them?

It seems we should finish hard mode to get good PVE gear from republic fleet.

But to finish hard mode, all I can think of is play pvp over 1000 times and get battlemaster gear.

I am sure there are alot of people who don't play pvp and I wonder how these people can play hard mode without battlemaster or champion gear.

Any thoughts?

Edited by JoonKimDMD

But to finish hard mode, all I can think of is play pvp over 1000 times and get battlemaster gear.

I am sure there are alot of people who don't play pvp and I wonder how these people can play hard mode without battlemaster or champion gear.

Any thoughts?

You can do at least a few of the instances in level 41-44 gear, but if you are really struggling, just make to sure finish the questing worlds. By the end of Corelia, you should have all of the gear you need to get along happily in the Flashpoint Hard Modes and Operation Normal Modes.

Any thoughts?

I'm not sure where the Republic has them, but for Empire to get initial gear without stepping into PvP, there are the dailies on Ilum and Belsavis. From the Heroic Dailies you can get an Artifact quality Mod, Armor and Enhancement. Filling out your gear with these should more than prepare you for the lvl 50 FP's and Hardmode versions. They are entry level epics (I don't remember the rating off hand, 116 I think?) but they are a good start. You can buy 126 rating Hilts/Barrels and Armoring for the commendations you get as well.

• 4 weeks later...