Looking For Friends to Play

mattdom

If you post here, this forum is for the entire playerbase EU and US. The US side also have divided the servers from each side of the continent to achieve the best connection and latency.

My first advice is to find your area of the world you play in then decide the playstyle you want to play. The next thing is to read up on the server where you would like to meet new friends. The server forums got a sub forum called guild recruitment and there you can see what guild recruit at the moment. I would guess recruitments is hight now when players return to the expansion.

If you look for a friend, please write a bit more information if it is a EU guild or a US guild you are looking for, or perhaps the server you have choosen. Then we can perhaps help out a bit more if we know any good guilds we can recommend.

Best of luck :tran_smile:

The other thing is to simply start a character on a random server you feel interesting and try to find some friends there, perhaps they got a guild they could recommend you to.

Edited by Icestar

• 3 years later...

Hello,

I'm looking for a friend to play on the republic side with. I currently have a level 35 commando and I am willing to re-roll on the republic side if anyone is looking to start a new character.

Server: Star Forge

Character: Jambow