Cybertech Grenades. Can I use them if I drop Cybertech?

kvelwulf

To the best of my knowledge, they require Cybertech to

use.

No they do not (disclaimer : have not made them myself yet), if you look at the the item it does not have "Requires Cybertech (1)" like the BIO reusables do.

I plan on crafting the grenades, all 3 bikes and outfitting my ship in the crafted ship mods, and crafting the best crit crafted earpiece @ 50 I can make, then i am going to drop cyber and grind out bio for the medkit.

No they do not (disclaimer : have not made them myself yet), if you look at the the item it does not have "Requires Cybertech (1)" like the BIO reusables do.

I plan on crafting the grenades, all 3 bikes and outfitting my ship in the crafted ship mods, and crafting the best crit crafted earpiece @ 50 I can make, then i am going to drop cyber and grind out bio for the medkit.

Almost positive that the re-useable grenades require Cybertech to use, if not I see a requirement being implemented very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

AFAIK, the level 20 and 40 grenades can be used by non Cybertech players. I've given level 20 grenades out to others to use, and they've been able to use them. I haven't given any of the level 40 ones out yet though, so I guess I'm not 100% sure on those...although, there's nothing stating anywhere that they "requires cybertech level X to use".

I have read elsewhere that the re-usable ones DO require you to be X level in cybertech to use them.....just like the re-usable biotech stims and medpacks. It is a perk to the profession, just like it is to biochem for their stims and medpacks.

Almost positive that the re-useable grenades require Cybertech to use, if not I see a requirement being implemented very soon.

This. Either that or BW will wise up and remove the restriction from Biotech's, in which case switching would still be relatively pointless.