Code Redemption Clarification

VONNER

Hello all,

I am sure that this topic has been asked about already. I will try to make it short and to the point. I have already done a search and can't find the answer ..

I pre-ordered the game via Origin .. I recieved early access yesterday ... ( Yea :D ) .. I am able to access game at the current time. As I checked my account at the bottom it states that if you pre-ordered the game and registered it of course that you didnt need to continue... But it does state that to access the game come the 20th .. That you will need to answer the 3 security questions of your choice and enter a Code that came with your Boxed software or an e-mail from the distributor such as Origin. (EA).. I tried to use the Coded Number I used to access early access .. And it says that it has already been used. :eek: .? I have not recieved any other E-mail from EA or Origin with another code...? So the Question is... Will I recieve another E-mail from EA, Origin prior to the 20th or is there an issue with the codes..? Thank you in Advance ..;)

VONNER

Origin are going to be sending out Product Registration Codes (aka CD keys, product keys) today onwards for all digital pre-orders they've taken, you should recieve it in your e-mail inbox within the next 1-96 hours I'd guess.

Then you can redeem it at swtor.com, at which point you'll be promoted to enter payment options for your subscription and so on.

EGA has essentially been extended until 22nd December so you don't have to enter a Product Registration Code, and can continue your Early Game Access, up until then.

Edited by FantasyMeister