Not everyone Tweets!

Mannce

They are...

A 140 character post is much quicker to compose than a large sticky.

And both should be typed and ready to go at the same time. Or not at all. But Greg has updated, and I thank him for that. But like all things cell phone, facebook and twitter. Great Idea... put your phones down and get to work.

Redirect. I have every right not to click that link. And you posting as if it's a solution is both insulting and rude.

You are ABSOLUTELY correct in that you have every right to NOT click that link...

Bioware/EA also has EVERY RIGHT to select Twitter as their means of disseminating information.

If it is rude/insulting of the poster to provide you that link, it's rude & insulting of you to demand they change their marketing plan to suit YOUR prejudices. If you want to know what is going on you have to use the information sources available to you, which in this case means swallowing your prejudice and viewing a Twitter feed. Don't/won't do that? Then you accept living in the dark. Be a big boy/girl and DEAL WITH IT.

I cannot stand it myself. That being said, there is a line of standard communication available. I would ask your higher ups not simply leave updates to the twits of the community. We would all like to see comments. I would ask you either post in both mediums, or stop posting on twitter totally. It is both insulting and very unprofessional to those of us that care not for that medium. You have a web site, and forum, if it's good enough to comment on twitter, it should be here as well. The lack of before hand knowledge (Early Access) and this tactic of communication are terrible signs of customer service.

I have never Tweeted in my life and I don't have any problems getting updates. All of the tweets are usually posted within a few minutes on the forums and fan sites anyways.

I don't see the problem.

You are ABSOLUTELY correct in that you have every right to NOT click that link...

Bioware/EA also has EVERY RIGHT to select Twitter as their means of disseminating information.

If it is rude/insulting of the poster to provide you that link, it's rude & insulting of you to demand they change their marketing plan to suit YOUR prejudices. If you want to know what is going on you have to use the information sources available to you, which in this case means swallowing your prejudice and viewing a Twitter feed. Don't/won't do that? Then you accept living in the dark. Be a big boy/girl and DEAL WITH IT.

Seems you're wrong as they post on both now;)