What will be the next class added to the game

jimmyjediknight

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this be for like the guy abuv is saying we need new ac not class's:rolleyes:. I only went with what other peoples ideas because no body comented on what I posted befor which is about new ac:mad:

Sorry my spelling is bad:o

Edited by RogeAce

Within the Star Wars Universe, there have been such a classes as Teepo Paladins and Gray Paladins.

They used the force, fought with blasters, and studied unarmed combat in the form of Teras Kasi and Stava. It would seem that TK was established around the time of the Treaty of Coruscant (from what I have read).

These classes did not use the force for direct attacks but instead to enhance (buff) their abilities.

They used tactics like guerrilla warfare, urban tactics, espionage, and infiltration.

Seeing how TK was mostly used by non-force sensitive (it was developed to battle Jedi), both Jedi and Sith learned this fighting style.

Currently the game has two force classes and two non-force classes. Adding a class that is a hybrid of force and non-force abilities would be interesting. They use force only for buffs and use non-force abilities for attacks.

• 5 months later...

I was hoping more ADVANCED classes. There is so much you could do with Jedi alone. Asajj Ventress's linksabers for example, that would be an amazing advanced class weapon. Or a Jedi Knight that is able to use a double bladed lightsaber.

Even different lightsaber combat STYLES would go a long way. Seeing everybody do the same thing gets extremely tiring, I want to see something new. I know there are different stances, why doesn't BW arrange the animations with the different stances? I mean, the Ataru lightsaber form is a more acrobatic approach to saber combat, as Soresu is a more balanced and controlled style, why not utilize things like that!? Make the lightsaber combat INTERESTING! That's part of what makes the Star Wars universe so amazing.

Just some food for thought :)

Edited by Antillian_

A portabl terit is a blaster but if they alowd us to use terits in the game like in calacoid war game but to do that we would have to kill the npc on the terit and/or/also have a consol near by to tern a atamated terit on the npc's like in SWRC.

this makes my head hurt so badly

Well,now that all the basic Star Wars movie Archetypes are covered, its possible to focus on lore-related classes.

Heroic Classes.having only 2 roles instead of 4 (and no "specialization"),starting at a higher level.

A Mandalorian class, for example, a mix of the BH and the Agent minus the healing and the stealth (could be DPS and Tank).A Republic counterpart could be the Echani (using Light Armor and more jedi-like animation, but equiped with dual-wield vibroblades and vibrostaffs but no lightsabers)

Moff Class/Noble, with pets and buffs and heals, for DPS and Healing (with good CCs).

I was hoping more ADVANCED classes. There is so much you could do with Jedi alone. Asajj Ventress's linksabers for example, that would be an amazing advanced class weapon. Or a Jedi Knight that is able to use a double bladed lightsaber.

Even different lightsaber combat STYLES would go a long way. Seeing everybody do the same thing gets extremely tiring, I want to see something new. I know there are different stances, why doesn't BW arrange the animations with the different stances? I mean, the Ataru lightsaber form is a more acrobatic approach to saber combat, as Soresu is a more balanced and controlled style, why not utilize things like that!? Make the lightsaber combat INTERESTING! That's part of what makes the Star Wars universe so amazing.

Just some food for thought :)

Not a bad idea but I think this could be better done by offering more specializations and giving classes the option to use more than one weapon choice. (Like Sentinels could use double bladed sabers OR two light sabers, but depending on their spec one might be more effective than the other [as you lose access to some abilities like say Zealous Strike for quick Focus gain but gain access to say some other similar ability for some other bonus])

Then they can vary up classes without having to completely add new builds and stuff, people don't have to regrind a third version of Jedi Knight of whatever, and people have a deeper level of customization (like maybe Watchman works with either weapon set choice, but maybe it's more sustained damage with double blades and more spike with double blade....or some other balance that someone more clever than me can figure out)

Taking this from a different angle, of mechanics rather than concept, the game is missing (logically) two types of characters:

+Strength based Healer

+Cunning based Tank

For Strength based Healer, I would offer:

Jedi Commander

AC: Jedi Vanquisher (DPS) / Jedi Exemplar (Healer/DPS)

Armor: Medium

Weapon: Single Lightsaber/Focus

Concept: Jedi Vanquisher is a Single Saber DPS class who buffs his group with temporary buffs from his combat actions. Jedi Exemplar is a Single Saber DPS/Healer, on the Healing side of things, his healing would be primarily AoE based from him, with a few direct heals. His AoE heals would be tied to commonly used abilities with his targeted heals being proc reliant (kind of like Upper Hand for Smugs).

Cunning Tank is tougher, but I think this could be a place where the "Diplomat" everyone wants to see fits in.

Diplomat

AC: Negotiator (DPS) / Mediator (Tank/DPS)

Armor: Medium

Weapon: Techstaff/Vibrostaff (Cunning based of course)

Concept: The Diplomat always has three followers, his class Companion as well as two "bodyguard droids". The Negotiator is used to handling situations in enemy territory and his bodyguard droids are upgraded to assassin droids. The Mediator's droids are updated to be defensive droids. Some abilities trigger action from the Diplomat, some from the droids themselves. Droid performance is based on Diplomat's equipment, with various model options tied to the models of the equipment the Diplomat is using themselves.

Edited by Syas

yeah definetly i want to see a tech blade bounty hunter/soldier melee dps class. like some of the npcs that we can fight in this game. that would be awesome

These were Mandolorians from "Clone Wars"

See the end of Clone Wars s05e15

Darth Maul got payback from Palpatine in the next episode.