Rumor of a HK-51 Companion?

KingTychus

He's going to be a cross-faction cross-class companion in the massive content expansion they'll be releasing a long with the actual start of the war, that's what I hear anyways, don't take it as actual fact, anything can change. Edited by Rayla_Felana

(Possible)*SPOILER ALERT*

I finished the series on Hoth to get the special droid chip. After you turn it in to fixer-308 she plays a holo recording, and the guy tells you "If I were you I would take a vacation somewhere very warm" thats as far as I got. Next stop Tatooine (best guess)

the quest to start the chain to enter the fatality was in the game like 4 beta builds back, it has since been removed from the game

If this is true, anyone know if they're planning on adding it back in that thar content patch?

He's going to be a cross-faction cross-class companion in the massive content expansion they'll be releasing a long with the actual start of the war, that's what I hear anyways, don't take it as actual fact, anything can change.

The war starts in Act III.

I have a feeling this going to be like the Ashbringer rumors WoW had back at launch. Basically something really cool, with npc's and items and cryptic messages and maybe even a quest backed up with datamined files...that will get players speculating and being in game detectives but for nothing since they won't add it.

Shame really because it would have been fun, just like all the titles which were yanked from the game too. I wonder what other fun things in Beta they yanked out for no reason?

I have a feeling this going to be like the Ashbringer rumors WoW had back at launch. Basically something really cool, with npc's and items and cryptic messages and maybe even a quest backed up with datamined files...that will get players speculating and being in game detectives but for nothing since they won't add it.

Shame really because it would have been fun, just like all the titles which were yanked from the game too. I wonder what other fun things in Beta they yanked out for no reason?

But...it WAS fun to follow along with the Ashbringer nonsense back then. I left WoW, for good, right before BC, so this is something I have somewhat fond memories of. Things like that can have a way of adding to the overal enjoyment of a game.

Come on, who doesent like wild speculation, ghost stories, and the off Big Foot sighting?!

:D

But...it WAS fun to follow along with the Ashbringer nonsense back then. I left WoW, for good, right before BC, so this is something I have somewhat fond memories of. Things like that can have a way of adding to the overal enjoyment of a game.

Come on, who doesent like wild speculation, ghost stories, and the off Big Foot sighting?!

:D

People like me who also don't care about achievements. We like factual data, not high school he-said she-said.

Data file: factual data.

"It will be added when the war starts" - useless garbage.

He's going to be a cross-faction cross-class companion in the massive content expansion they'll be releasing a long with the actual start of the war, that's what I hear anyways, don't take it as actual fact, anything can change.

I think you should actually start paying attention to your story line eh?