[TAW] The Art Of Warfare - Looking for fun, active players. Check us out!!

Trmnx

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, rather then write another post about how great the guild is, I'd figure I'd give some details.

Guild Activities:

• Tuesday - The big day, all members on, running Ops or Group Flashpoints

• Weds - optional, Datacron hunting

• Thurs/Sat - Optional, usually kill World Boss, do Ops, or focus on other activities to meet weekly Conquest

• Off days - on none even days during beak times 4-10, we easily have 1-2 groups running flashpoints, full guild runs! If we even have enough we will to an optional Op!

Training/help - Many knowledge players in the guild willing to help with all of the below:

• Gearing - which set you should get

• Classes/Specs/rotations - always willing to help people working on maxing their role, be it dps/heals/tanking

• Flashpoints/Ops - Many patient people willing to teach flashpoints/ops as we run them

Active Group:

• Not some souless Megaguild - we have many active players on, some during the day but mostly beak times

• Active teamspeak - usually a few people on to chat with, many on during peak times

Great for all players - new or returning

Guild on both sides - Repub is primary with growing Empire

• Many players with characters on both sides to easily assist

The only bad things is I was told there would be cookies but Trmnx went Darkside and ate them all!

We do have lots of events throughout the week, with more developing as we continue to grow. If you ever need help with something usually someone is on that can assist. We have great times, you never know what shenanigans we are about to get into. So if you enjoy hanging out and want a big gaming community, you should definitely join us.

If you are into raiding, we run multiple story mode Ops groups on both factions throughout the week including 2 progression teams that are about to move up to Vet modes and we run 16man ops on Thursdays. Come check us out and see what we are all about!

Ever since I joined these guys a couple of weeks back it has been nothing but non-stop fun! We've done Datacron Runs, 16 man raids, pvp events, etc... . But what I really like is the fact that there are all of these nice people on all the time! Not to mention they know a lot about the mechanics in the game. I was a little hesitant of using teamspeak because of how easy discord is... but teamspeak is a lot easier!

10/10 would definitely recommend! There is always someone online! Big +

• 2 weeks later...

I have been with the Guild for about a month now. They are super friendly and very helpful. If you are looking for a new Guild you could not go wrong here. I feel it is a good fit for most people with busy lives but still play this game for the fun of it. The guild is constantly growing and is always willing to step up for its members when needed.

Come join the fun and check us out. Don't forget to join TS, We have a blast in game.

Just FYI:

I find this part of Doomers statement Hilarious, "I was a little hesitant of using teamspeak".

He is in no way hesitant on TS, and I enjoy that fact that he is not. Doomer is one of the many lively voices we have on TS, you should check it out for yourselves!

Thanks to TAW for making me feel welcome!

I am enjoying the family environment!

Ever since I joined it has been nothing but fun and amazing times! I wasn't the best player when I joined but they helped me get better. In addition, they are in the process of starting a Hard Mode/NiM (NIN) progression raid team.

Defiantly worth checking them out!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...