Annointed Dramassian Silk Headgear

I was told the Annointed Dramassian Silk headgear drops on tatooine from a Heroic quest reward. I've gone back and did them all and have yet to find it. If anyone has this piece directions would be appreciated. :)

Edit: I'll also be happy with the Veiled Dramassian Silk Handwraps location. Either item will finish a set!

Edited by Quopek

I think it's the "go kill the escaped prisoners" quest given from, errr, something up near the NW area... it's the same quest hub that you came to with Andronikos as a guest, to search the various desert waypoints.

Questgiver is one of those near the tents; he tells you about escaped VIP prisoners, and he activated their shock collars so they're probably not happy, etc.

I think it's the "go kill the escaped prisoners" quest given from, errr, something up near the NW area... it's the same quest hub that you came to with Andronikos as a guest, to search the various desert waypoints.

Questgiver is one of those near the tents; he tells you about escaped VIP prisoners, and he activated their shock collars so they're probably not happy, etc.

That's Prison Labor, which gives the boots. The headpiece is from Blood and Sand, which is part of the Bonus Series.

Hmm, you sure? 'Coz I'm wearing the headgear right now, and I never did the bonus series...

Aha, I looked at the comments on TORHead (they're apparently still having trouble getting everything right there), and this is a reward for Black Box, which is (I believe) given out in Mos Anek.

• 1 year later...
On my synthweaver i can make the annointed zeyd-cloth handwraps same shape but the colors are off im looking to compleate the set with the handwraps Veiled Dramassian Silk Handwraps Empire side i went through and all the tattoine heroics from the main citys and around speeders once but didnt find it so if you know where let me know. Also are the boots prototype(blue) or custom (Orange)? Edited by VIncentBlaze

• 7 months later...
UPDATE After much searching my wife made a sith assassin the Veiled Dramassian Silk Handwraps drop from the main side mission on tattoine The Thing Czerka Found believe the name of the mission was BoP assassin/shadow reward choice the with a choice of a blue box most that upgrade their gear would toss it aside having a look or better mods etc. the Annointed Dramassian Silk set is a sorcerer/sage set rewarded From main Side mission metioned above (gloves class dependent) and heroics around tattoine Edited by VIncentBlaze