Huttball imbalances

Cleverist

Does anyone else who doesn't play a force user feel cheated when doing the Huttball Warzone? Not being able to leap up onto the other levels or force sprint with the ball makes you feel quite left out at times.

Yes I know... pass the ball to someone who is but there isn't always the chance to do that.

Discuss

Yeah that pull into the acid pit at the start is a clever but dirty tactic lol. I more mean force leaps and sprint and how they effect the Warzones basic objectives. Tactics and killing are another thing entirely and work quite well so far. I mean I play an OP so I can't complain about force users leaping onto me when I can stealth and get away. My complaint is watching them flip up ledges when I have to run all the way around and take an extra 30seconds or watching them force sprint with the hutball (please confirm this).

Does anyone else who doesn't play a force user feel cheated when doing the Huttball Warzone? Not being able to leap up onto the other levels or force sprint with the ball makes you feel quite left out at times.

Yes I know... pass the ball to someone who is but there isn't always the chance to do that.

Discuss

Personally, I'm to busy being mowed down at range by vanguards, gunslingers, and sages to notice how cool being able to force jump once every 45s (or so) is, only to be immediately knocked off the same ledge by the person I lept at. Or being yanked off the ledge into acid or flames by whatever the hell has that stupid grappling hook.

But yeah. force leap. Thats great. once every 45s or so (maybe it's 30s, I forget.)

Good times.

Its 15 second cool down, it does make capping in huttball easy against idiots, but honestly the knockbacks and insane amount of stuns is what makes that BG unfun for me. Voidstar is the only fun one imo. Alderaan has huge problems of its own. Too small of a battlefield for a 3 node victory point match. First fight decides the game.