Black talon - Should I do it?

Ok before you all start screaming a Yes in my face, let me tell you why I ask this. I forgot to this earlier. Turned it off at lvl 12ish and realized yesterday that they were never done.

now I am lvl 21 SI, and I do not know if 1)Can I do it(if there is a lvl restriction etc) and 2) should I do it? apart from the exp points, is there any other reason to do this now(story line screwup later on would be a very very good reason to do it imo).

The only reason I ask is because I do not want people to think I am just doing this at 21 to show how pro my char is as compared to lvl 10-13.

Which makes me wonder, do you still get social points even if you're soloing the instance?

No social points work on how many people are in your group when you are in a conversation. You get 1 point per person in your group if you don't win the roll for who talks to the NPC and 2 per person if you do. That goes for any quest. Since he wouldn't have a party with him he wouldn't gain any.

All the the FPs (AFAIK) have a bunch of unique moddable gear you can get which you might like the look of. It's worth going through them a few times solo later on IMO to get some of these pieces. As soon as they turn gray they can be solo'd without any effort.

I ran this about five times yesterday with a lvl 15, no experience points but damn did I get companion affection and alignment points. Plus, I managed to pick up some gear I hadn't gotten before. Still trying to get another lightsaber and get the inquisitors lower robe from it.

Talon run is worth 200 light/dark points, depending on companion a easy 200 affection. Orange drops (for looks) were you can chance the mods to you're level.

alone as a lvl 20 you can do it in about 15 min if you skip the convo scene's.