Galactic Starfighter Question

Jiminison

Probably no, that would made that one particular skill way too overpowered (not that Cybertech is not overpowered as it is already).

All gear is bought for Ship Requisitions, just like all gear for normal PvP is bought for Warzone Commendations

Ok thanks!

It would be cool if they put things in that crafting professions could help with it. Artifice could make its usual color crystals and dyes. Maybe give armstech, synthweaving, and armormech consumables that boosts blaster power, shield power, and armor respectively. Cybertech could have a couple debuffing consumables. The only thing I am drawing a blank on is what Biochem would do for it.

Currently there are no plans to tie Crew Skills into Galactic Starfighter.

-eric

That's a shame.

I really hope the developers are planning to look at crafting and how it can be improved and made more relevant and balanced. There's very little to look forward to in leveling them other than being able to reverse engineer mods. I personally don't even bother with that because it's so expensive and RNG based.

That's a shame.

I really hope the developers are planning to look at crafting and how it can be improved and made more relevant and balanced. There's very little to look forward to in leveling them other than being able to reverse engineer mods. I personally don't even bother with that because it's so expensive and RNG based.

In a way it keeps the barrier to entry low, so I can understand that. If crafting were to be integrated, I would suggest the only craftable elements be the cosmetics like the purple contrail engines, so that players can obtain them thru alternate means. At least the companions are skill-tokens in a build sheet for tweaking your offense/defense/support abilities.

I guess I'm less concerned about crafting being involved in GS specifically, but more concerned that it just seems like crafting is getting swept under the rug in general.

Swept under the rug? I think not.

• BioChem stims are very important in operations.
  • Cybertech grenades are very important in PvP (Arenas especially)
  • Augments made by Synth/Arms/Armor are important in operations and PvP (Arenas especially)

This leaves only Artifice out in the cold as the "useless" thing, which is really shame, I loved the original description of it (tinkering with ancient tech), which is why I picked it, and it got turned into a dye maker with some (mostly) ugly color combinations (dyes were given to us to shut us up, it would fit much better to Synth, imo). I would love to see more love be paid to it, like giving us a gather-able mobs (like Scav/Bio has), or making us something that is not "useless"

Edited by Aries_cz