Appearance for Twi'lek

Uttu

My understanding is that it's the forward lekku cause clipping issues with chest armour, that's why they are flying a fair bit back and down? Up and pin them? Lekku buns?

EDIT: regarding the OP, the marking for full body, be that scars, tats or paint were requested basically for all species.

Edited by DomiSotto

My understanding is that it's the forward lekku cause clipping issues with chest armour, that's why they are flying a fair bit back and down...

Point taken, however the clipping to which you refer doesn't seem to bother Ashara Zavros... <shrug>

I thought Ashara had customized appearance and was restricted to Light Armor that is usually skin-tight? My understanding is that it's the armor pieces that have bulked-up chest, 'turtle-necks', collars etc that cause the clip-troughs on the front lekku. Otherwise we would have been able to play Nautolan or a Togruta by now... (sigh) Edited by DomiSotto

I'd like some body markings for Twi'lek, too. And not just Darth Talon style ones; some smaller body tattoos would be nice as well. :)

As for head tails clipping in the front being an issue, I would like to point out that Ashara's head tails clip through her face in certain positions. Not too bad on a Companion, but completely unacceptable for a player character, IMHO. As neat as it would be to let Twi'lek drape their lekku in front, I just can't see it working well. :(

I thought Ashara had customized appearance and was restricted to Light Armor that is usually skin-tight? My understanding is that it's the armor pieces that have bulked-up chest, 'turtle-necks', collars etc that cause the clip-troughs on the front lekku. Otherwise we would have been able to play Nautolan or a Togruta by now... (sigh)

additionally she is a female only, body type 2 only, and even then, some armor still clips pretty bad. The quest items are not horrible, but add in some CM items and its pretty noticeable (but i usually just ignore it).

Take that to 2 genders, 4 classes and 4 body types with a large range of armor options and you start to see the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed clipping issues with some light armor on Twi'Leks, but that doesn't make me want to play as them less. I don't think anyone is as concerned about the 'clipping issues' as the team is. So many want to play as a Togruta, myself included, that the clipping issues don't bother them. What matters is getting to make a customized Togruta character to play as - that's where the fun is!

I've also seen at least one or two other threads about wanting more customization options for Twi'Leks on here somewhere. I still also would like to see more customization options for Twi'Lek characters (female and male) - including more customizations for the Twi'Lek companion characters (that the player can decide on instead of just a limited selection of customization choices bundled together.

• 2 months later...
I like the ideas of more options for the twileks but my biggest issue is the hoods on CM armors like Reaver's armor, even with the mask on and showing before you put on the chest piece there is still NO hood same goes for other sets with the hood up option I would only be able to hope that IF they ever take the suggestion to put the leeku forward that this bug is fixed as it is now My assassion will be wearing some Jedi warrior set that I got, think its called aspiring warrior. :eek: I have no use for lore friendly as I do not even bother with RP servers mostly for me its pve only with the occasional pvp for laughs at my silly self for attempting them as I am often triple teamed by those that are close to twice my level :D so please add this as a definate fix......FIX THE LEEKU for Hoods :D