LF Raiding Guild Republic(prefered) or Empire

tagdat

A little about myself. I started playing since release(beta) and have all content up to just before the release of EC. I have done hmEV complete, hmKP complete on both my Sorc (currently named Shoxin was formerly named Tags) and BH (named Braxen). I was a guild officer and main group raid leader so have decient experience in progressive situations.

I stopped playing around when EC was comming out due to real life and personal reasons. I now would like to have another go at swtor and looking for a raiding guild. I would like to find a guild interested in me on republic side since I didn't get to lvl a pub but for the right guild would consider going back Empire.

My republic sage is lvl 30 atm named Klada.

My empire sorc is named Shoxin.

Thanks for your time and responces can come through here or in game. I will be on my republic mainly so I can lvl if you can't reach me on my sorc.

Thanks

Edited by tagdat

• 2 weeks later...
A little about myself. I started playing since release(beta) and have all content up to just before the release of EC. I have done hmEV complete, hmKP complete on both my Sorc (currently named Shoxin was formerly named Tags) and BH (named Braxen). I was a guild officer and main group raid leader so have decient experience in progressive situations.

I stopped playing around when EC was comming out due to real life and personal reasons. I now would like to have another go at swtor and looking for a raiding guild. I would like to find a guild interested in me on republic side since I didn't get to lvl a pub but for the right guild would consider going back Empire.

My republic sage is lvl 30 atm named Klada.

My empire sorc is named Shoxin.

Thanks for your time and responces can come through here or in game. I will be on my republic mainly so I can lvl if you can't reach me on my sorc.

Thanks

hey shox, im the gm over at <sith code> and we raid pretty consistently- we usually are doing a raid every night- active and mature guild (most are vets of other mmo's like you) looking to do the toughest content in a friendly and cooperative atmosphere. my merc's name is mesiah and my jugg is amurica. if im not on feel free to contact any of my officers, their names are axhamm, psolid, venomsc, and zheng'qi

hope to hear from you

mesiah