Congratulations BIOWARE

Congrats, you managed to 'fix the pylon bug that keeps people speeders from going quite as far as it should in EV'. By that I mean you haven't fixed it at all, and I find it stupid that was somehow a priority fix, and not the bug where anyone in a mind trap when SOA dies cannot recieve loot. Bioware... seriously... you NEED to seriously re-evaluate your priority bug fixes. Fix the bugs that are constantly keeping people from getting their well deserved loot, fix the bugs that are keeping people from progressing both in hard modes and operations, and stop worrying so much about whether or not someone might have to walk 200 extra steps.

:mad::mad::mad:

Congrats, you managed to 'fix the pylon bug that keeps people speeders from going quite as far as it should in EV'. By that I mean you haven't fixed it at all, and I find it stupid that was somehow a priority fix, and not the bug where anyone in a mind trap when SOA dies cannot recieve loot. Bioware... seriously... you NEED to seriously re-evaluate your priority bug fixes. Fix the bugs that are constantly keeping people from getting their well deserved loot, fix the bugs that are keeping people from progressing both in hard modes and operations, and stop worrying so much about whether or not someone might have to walk 200 extra steps.

:mad::mad::mad:

i reported that bug to bioware couple days ago and they fixed it..

unfortunately they fixed wrongly... normally they should have fix the chest only.. but instead they just let the chest locked and stay in instance.. and pylons unclickable..

the bug was > after reseting the instance you were able to do ancient pylons over and over again and result was everybody in raid with Rakata leggings...

dun worry peeps we did not exploit it.. i instantly reported it...

it was major item gain bug and i'm glad they fixed it..

Edited by psysention

just so you know, people who are mind trapped at the end of soa can receive loot. you just have to have them come down and rez them, brez if they're in combat. they can receive loot. this happens to us almost every time we kill him.

Yes, I was in the mindtrap at the end of our Soa HM kill tonight, exit area'd, ran back, fell to my death, got rez'ed and was able to loot, even after loot started going out.

We had loot issues on SoA last night aswell. Exacly what you say: people in mindtraps cant loot. But we just had them exit area and run back before we looted and it was no issue.

I do have an issue with the randomly assigned loot in EV in normal. It is really annoying when you are running it as a guild. One guy got 3 prices for his JK, and the other JK there got nothing. Please remove the random loot assignment -or- make it an option for RL.

Other bugs in EV: if you die during the secound boss fight, you cannot complete the weekly. It will actually bug for you, so the next week you cannot complete it either unless you droped the quest, and then reaquired it.

We also has issues with people that where alive whtn soa died (and not in mindtraps) that did not get their "EV-quest" completed.

Bugs like this are just fustrating as hell, and it should have been fixed in beta.

Edited by Zilliztra

Yes, I was in the mindtrap at the end of our Soa HM kill tonight, exit area'd, ran back, fell to my death, got rez'ed and was able to loot, even after loot started going out.

We had two people do this, and they kept getting kicked back out to fleet when the loading bar filled after exiting area and attempting to zone in. Is there any way around that? Cause that would be good to know for next time :)

Edited by Valan

We had two people do this, and they kept getting kicked back out to fleet when the loading bar filled after exiting area and attempting to zone in. Is there any way around that? Cause that would be good to know for next time :)

we had the same issue and the 2 items assigned to those that couldn't zone back in - well nobody else could loot them either --> no commendations and no loot - we were thrilled to say the least :S

You are assuming that the guys at Bioware work on fixing bugs one by one, but that is completely false.

The speeder issue was probably much easier to fix and thus the team (or person) working on it fixed it much more quickly than the ones working on the loot problem. It doesn't mean it had a higher priority.

You are assuming that the guys at Bioware work on fixing bugs one by one, but that is completely false.

The speeder issue was probably much easier to fix and thus the team (or person) working on it fixed it much more quickly than the ones working on the loot problem. It doesn't mean it had a higher priority.

Well I wish they would add a few more to the team working on the new UI, because as it stands there is barely enough bars to use all of your skills even if somehow we manage use those side bars for skill activations. The UI looks like one of the many things in SWTOR that were simply tacked on so that they could launch on time. That is fine but please work faster to fix the things that really matter like a tweakable UI with different themes for republic and empire, why should they look exact same as in color, texture, etc?

I have been a fan of Bioware games since Baldur's Gate was a brand new game and I own most of their games. Never have I seen a game from them that had more of this "tacked on" feel to it then SWTOR has at launch and still does.

That is fine for an MMO but things like UI simply must be fixed ASAP, it makes this game look well below the standards of what I have come to expect from Bioware over the years. The random companion comments pretty much suck, random conversations in the game suck, has anyone ever felt like they are in the same cantina that Han and Luke met in? Where is the atmosphere Bioware? Please breath some life into this game world....