Free Access to the +10 Datacron, Saturday Jan 27th!

TaylaEwa

Its that time again! After a short break, Order Sixty-Five is back to offer free access to the +10 Datacron on the Republic fleet this Sunday, January 27th, 2013 at 7 pm PST. We'll be making announcements in General when we're ready to start.

Only those who are level 45+ can get the datacron, and you will only need the blue museum crystal from the Gav Daragon. We will have someone assigned to helping you find it if you need help. We only ask that you listen to instructions and have patience. We often get swamped at these things, but our sages will pull as quickly as they can.

Remember, we charge nothing to give you access to the datacron, but tips are appreciated. Also, Order Sixty-Five is always recruiting.. check out guardians.enjin.com for more details!

Edited by TaylaEwa
right date, wrong day

I wasnt able to attend tonight, but have been wanting the +10 crohns for a long while and unable to get them due to lack of guildies being on. Do you guys by chance know a time/day when you'll give this another go. Many thanks in advance.

I was on the Fleet when they were announcing the closing of the event last Sunday, they were saying they'll be back in two weeks, so Sunday Feb 10th would be my guess.

Now... to level my Trooper to 45 by then...