Operation: Explosive Conflict

AlysonBridge

In Explosive Conflict, the legendary warlord Kephess has united two warring armies under his flag, declaring Denova’s independence and proclaiming himself its ruler. Now the Republic and the Empire, each battling for control over the planet’s vital resources, send their most powerful heroes to battle through the warlord’s army of soldiers and mercenaries before facing off against Kephess himself for control of Denova.

Watch Now

Edited by AlysonBridge

Tried this last night. Looked very good, we got to the first set of bosses... had a few wipes and just when we thought we'd cracked it... ALL the mobs that had taken 45mins+ to fight through respawned! ***!

We gave up and will have another go another day... disappointing.

No, but I'm sure there's plenty outside your house you've missed.

not that much (my city is pretty boring unfortunately...)... also I had to spend really little time on the new content (pvp content was what really interesetd me but it got cut out...) so I had a good time with friend yesterday afternoon and will have again tonight ^^

but thanks for your worries about my free time ^^

Edited by Idrug

No, but I'm sure there's plenty outside your house you've missed.

There probably is a lot he hasnt seen lol. I hate the elitist negative nancies around here. Please go back to WoW since you seem to hate this game so much

There probably is a lot he hasnt seen lol. I hate the elitist negative nancies around here. Please go back to WoW since you seem to hate this game so much

Well said how many whining *itches on here some peeps are never satisfied.

Tried this last night. Looked very good, we got to the first set of bosses... had a few wipes and just when we thought we'd cracked it... ALL the mobs that had taken 45mins+ to fight through respawned! ***!

We gave up and will have another go another day... disappointing.

Same her, we've done the first boss at the 2nd try then 2 try on the 2nd boss then a general trash respawn, no speeder to avoid, so we gived up and delay the 2nd boss to another run...

How's frustrating....

2 level 50's? you clearly have no life.

2 lvl 50's are nothing, there are guys in my guild and server that already have all 8 chrs at 50 and columi/rakata geared them, thats what i call no life.

Got 3 lvl 50's myself, only 2 of them are geared though :cool:

Edited by stiksen

Guild cleared the first two bosses, the two hardest bosses in the instance on Story mode last night. Must say I am pleasantly suprised by the increase in Difficulty. Also, our guild cleared all the operations months ago. Raiding is not about doing every operation once, you dont stop once you clear content, you stop once you get the gear you need. Edited by Yvin
removed retarded

Great, a new operation. People can't get groups together for flashpoints, but they add new content.

A LFG tool would be nice to have.

Recommend that you get a guild, or make friends, or both. I can't think of a game that by max level I didn't have a large collection of people on my friend's list that were capable and interested in running content.

I can think of two games where groups are easy to get. Both of them have a LFG tool.

SWTOR doesn't allow level 50 players to get a group for even the easiest flashpoints let alone for operations.

Edited by Slobozache

I can think of two games where groups are easy to get. Both of them have a LFG tool.

SWTOR doesn't allow level 50 players to get a group for even the easiest flashpoints let alone for operations.

And before LFG tools existed, people managed to form groups just fine. Playerbase laziness is the culprit here.

Tell me why you think that.

It's easy and effortless to press a button and wait for a group to be auto-formed for you. In that other game, they even port you to the instance to save you travel time.

In the absence of such a tool, players need to take it upon themselves to get a group together via general chat, whispers, or even checking that LFG flag that some players use (a few even list the specific quests or instances they want, although that's rare). It's certainly not impossible to form a group this way, although some effort is needed. This effort is what many refuse to do, then resort to whining about how difficult it is to get a group together.

Before the LFG tool people were always complaining about how hard it was to form groups, it was far from easy.The addition of the LFG tool only made things easier in finding a group.

There's no point in playing a game where I can't get a group going after asking in general chat for two hours. TWO hours! And that is in server prime time.

The sooner LFG tool is added, the better.

Before the LFG tool people were always complaining about how hard it was to form groups, it was far from easy.The addition of the LFG tool only made things easier in finding a group.

There's no point in playing a game where I can't get a group going after asking in general chat for two hours. TWO hours! And that is in server prime time.

The sooner LFG tool is added, the better.

Agreed. Hopefully it will be 1.3 as I believe James Ohlen has said at least a couple times now.

• 3 weeks later...