Galactic Starfighter Records

paowee

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xi'ao - Mangler - Shadowlands - 16 kills

Xi'ao - Mangler - Shadowlands - 16 kill streak

Same match (didn't die so 16 kills=streak of 16). I need to be more diligent about recording results if this thread takes off...

Xi'ao - Mangler - Shadowlands - 11 medals

I doubt PTS counts, but here:

Xa'o - Mangler - PTS - 22 assists

Hi to everyone from the PTS (I was playing Xa'o there)!

PTS doesn't count. I put in your 16 kills and 16 kill streaks tho.

Which guild you in? Suckafish or Naga Sadow Stole My Bike? Also did u use one particular ship or different ships?

My sorcerer is still in SuckaFish, the rest are in NSSMB (it's a close friends guild). I primarily play the Blackbolt (scout), but I've unlocked the non-CC alternate ships and I burn rested on them for efficiency's sake. I like the speed of the Blackbolt for Domination matches, but I might end up gearing up the Sting for Deathmatch.

Updated op with new records and other stuff. Also added 65%+ for Hit %.

Actually, I would not agree with that. Limitations for how good it can be are all well and good, but the real limitation you need is min damage. Say, 15k-20k. Or you'll have people purposefully losing matches all over the place because they only fire their gun once and hit their target. Shows up as 100% so they can brag, but in reality all they did was cost their team the game for some useless bragging rights.

If we put a limit like 15k on it, you'd have to have actually played the match and have a legitimate, accurate representation of aiming skill.

Actually, I would not agree with that. Limitations for how good it can be are all well and good, but the real limitation you need is min damage. Say, 15k-20k. Or you'll have people purposefully losing matches all over the place because they only fire their gun once and hit their target. Shows up as 100% so they can brag, but in reality all they did was cost their team the game for some useless bragging rights.

If we put a limit like 15k on it, you'd have to have actually played the match and have a legitimate, accurate representation of aiming skill.

I only went with 65% because there is an in-game achievement for it. I think it's Crackshot... can't remember. Your suggestion makes sense tho! 65%+ with 20,000 dmg minimum sounds reasonable.

Added:

Total: Kills & Assists

Damage Per Second

Edited by paowee

SwordSaint - <WAR> - Pot5

99.04 DPS: http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/SwordSaint77/media/Screenshot_2013-12-04_20_37_30_443672_zpsc98328ef.jpg.html

66744 Damage: http://s1289.photobucket.com/user/SwordSaint77/media/Screenshot_2013-12-04_12_17_08_023488_zps1b1a3380.jpg.html

Also, I got a 20 kill/70k damage match on Wednesday night and I'll give 500k to anyone who might have the screenie for it ^.^ it didn't take on mine :'(