Dread Palace (NiM) 8-Man World Progression Tracking

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all!

Checking back into the game after a 1.5 year absence. Is 16m essentially dead now? It was on life support going into 2.0. Was just curious on the state of the game when it comes to raiding. Thanks in advance!

Wot. Hi like um still in shock.

16M has been on life support for some time. Of the last content NM DP only two guilds killed it pre nerf and maybe five actually are around to "compete" if you will.

Only true US based 16M guild is intrepid ( Level Capped ) is left. Severity quit about three months ago.

Only 16M names you would recognize is NGE ( Friendly Fire rebranded) and Ace ( not sure if 8M or 16 now.)

Raiding has less trash, more condensed operations and the format seems to be 5 bosses per operation. NM content is generally nerfed a month or two after release so its more accessible.

I believe most of the old mox diamond group plays with chandrian on shadowlands. Outside of them like a handful are in DnT.

Confirmed milas on tilt

Self improvement kid. Being #1 week in/out was boring not much beating both you and yolo scrubs.

Anyhow

Phase 1

Phase 2 end

Phase 2 gain

+ 80

+114

Out of phase 2

End dps

Burn phase gain

+264

+228

Every other fight we were within 30k.

SOA I SWEAR 6 TIMES

Hello all!

Checking back into the game after a 1.5 year absence. Is 16m essentially dead now? It was on life support going into 2.0. Was just curious on the state of the game when it comes to raiding. Thanks in advance!

There are currently 3 16 man groups running on The Shadowlands. Undercon is back to 16 mans working on Council, Shadowed has been under the radar working on DP i think Raptus, and Truimph has a 16 man group working on DF. So 16 mans aren't completely dead.

There are currently 3 16 man groups running on The Shadowlands. Undercon is back to 16 mans working on Council, Shadowed has been under the radar working on DP i think Raptus, and Truimph has a 16 man group working on DF. So 16 mans aren't completely dead.

Nice we have 16-man groups working on hm_v2 ops :rak_01:

• 2 weeks later...
3.3k is not exactly impressive anyway for 16man. I mean, it surely is for Sharpshooter, but why would you cut your own leg. DirtyFighting and hybrid goes up to 3.7-3.8k

Because I'm Thrax. Marksman is love, Marksman is life.

(And i'd rather have burst for Phase 2 and Burn. Making it easier for the healers too, Marksman defensive's too stronk. DPS means nothing if you don't kill it #shots. In my opinion sacrificing dps for a kill is 110% worth it. ) :rak_03:

Edited by Mazanator

Marksman 8 man Council heeereee weee gooo :rak_03:

Not the greatest pull from myself but was still a timed run kill :p

http://www.twitch.tv/agent_thrax/c/5411139

I think I could do 3.2k-3.3k on a good pull with Marksman depending if I have to Tale Tyrans too, My phase 2 dps was rather aids also could ramp that up a bit.

Edited by Mazanator

Out of curiosity, how much does MM/SS pull in phase 2, assuming average amount of crits, no reds close to Brontes and normal AoE uptime (as in boss does not teleport like a *********** ***** to the other side of the room all the time)? Does it rival hybrid numbers?

Hybrid is still better, An average Marksman Phase 2 would be about 3.7k-3.9k for me (On the video it was a bad pull for me and i done 3.4k because #bad). Average hybrid pull for me would be about 4k. Hybrid is still better but it is doable with marksman if you play it perfectly.

Bad Marksman vs Hybrid= 3.4k vs 3.7k

Normal Marksman vs Hybrid= 3.7k vs 4k

Good Marksman vs Hybrid= 3.8k vs 4.1k

Edited by Mazanator

• 3 weeks later...

Late - but better late than never: Taking the Jawas to Alderaan killed Styrak for the 47th time, Brontes for the 23rd time and all the other Dread Misters for at least the second time, i.e.: We finally got Council, too ;-)

Kill

Achievement

Congrats to everyone who was so much faster than us and good luck to everyone who's still at it, gogogo!

Edited by Ardarell_Solo