Insanse server lag ping jumps?

Mesterlockftw

I have this weird ping jumping lags, it starts around 100 and jumps to even 10k,it happend since 4/14/2013

i dont know why is this happening, i have checked my internet connection, called the providers and everything seems fine, but all of sudden i see more and more people talk on general chat and commenting like "crazy lag my ping jumps" i ask on the general chat if any1 else is having this issue, and many people replied to it and said they also laggin strangely, some said their internet is just fine, so perhaps its few countries that having this issue or i dont know?

Could someone check into it please? I really want to play properly like i used to before sunday.

Regards

Mesterlock

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was not having it this morning (EU/The Progenitor) but just now had to log out because it became unplayable all of a sudden with a ping I could not check because everything froze. My internet connection is fine, just checked it all. Edited by Kirameki

Hi there folks! We're currently looking into performance issues being reported across some of our European servers. We'll be sure to post more information as it becomes available. Thanks for your understanding.

You just *might* wanna consider increasing the server capacity a bit... And I damn well hope you're not going to do another rollback, because rollbacks kills motivation to play like nothing else.

You just *might* wanna consider increasing the server capacity a bit... And I damn well hope you're not going to do another rollback, because rollbacks kills motivation to play like nothing else.

Hey... A server admin, love it when people can be what they want on the interwebs...

Servers are not as full as they are at peak times. I did check WoT and was also getting lag spikes to the game server in Northern Germany.

Edited by Arlbo_Nabbins

Was really bad last night.

Mails taking forever to load, lag all over, chat laggy with some unable to see chat, even had "your not in a guild" message when I was but 15 minutes later I was back in the guild. Ship took off without me and left me and the door in the hanger bay which I did laugh at mind you.

Some players even had 20 minute rollbacks