Disney making several story arcs with focus on diffrent characters.

gabarooni

Soooooo....Make a Starkiller movie. Do it. Doooo it.

It is a nice idea but how are they going to make starkiller who spent 90% of the game blow stuff up with over the top force's powers and only talk 2% of the time(the other 8% was walking)

Into a movie hero....and dont dare suggest to make a movie that is 90% about killing stuff.

Star wars is good because of its story remove that and it aint star wars.

It is a nice idea but how are they going to make starkiller who spent 90% of the game blow stuff up with over the top force's powers and only talk 2% of the time(the other 8% was walking)

Into a movie hero....and dont dare suggest to make a movie that is 90% about killing stuff.

If they used the novel I could kinda see it working but even the book he didn't say all that much most of it was inner monologue if i remember.

If they used the novel I could kinda see it working but even the book he didn't say all that much most of it was inner monologue if i remember.

They could still work in some voices, I mean movies don't really need to follow books/games all that specifically things could be changed around some.

While the force unleashed (both of them) were fun games, they lacked story. I was disappointed when I beat the second one in like 3 hours (maybe a lil more) and didn't even skip the dialogue stuff. He was a fun character, but carried little of a story element. I do agree that it might be interesting to see the emperor fight someone in a movie with more everything, I like star wars because it has the right amount of action with story, palpatine fighting yoda and windu were a bit too slow for me to stick with. He might be a good movie (single) can't really go much beyond one or possibly two (i'd like to know what happend before yavin)

NO!

Starkiller and TFU is a HORRIBAL game, it totally disregard lore, and screw up with Vader, the games should be made uncanon and the starkiller character fade away.

Edit: Nvrm, thats a subject for another time.

But anyway, its your opinion don't forget.

I would actually like to see something involving Dash Rendar, hes an interesting character and hasn't gotten a real good spotlight as of late.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

Soooooo....Make a Starkiller movie. Do it. Doooo it.

Called It!

Like when they first announced buying Star Wars. They are doing what they did with Marvel and the Avengers. You have indvidual movies for all the characters and then one big one where all their stories coincide

...besides if a movie is going to be 90% about killing stuff or fighting, I'd rather it be:

River Tam Beats Up Everyone

Only sane choice for new movies is an old republic movie.

The strory between the trilogys is too boring for not-star-wars fans, after ROTJ is stupid because the actors are too old.

The old Republic offers storystuff that offers the same like the new movies. A powerful jedi order, a powerful enemy, good characters.....

Force Unleashed was a fun game, but totally over the top in force powers and Starkiller is a very.... mh... simple Character.

So, old Republic, only good choice.

Edit: Nvrm, thats a subject for another time.

But anyway, its your opinion don't forget.

I would actually like to see something involving Dash Rendar, hes an interesting character and hasn't gotten a real good spotlight as of late.

Uhmm no it is not just my opinion. It is a fact that the games are lorebreaking:

1) Firstly, he pull down a freaking stardestroyer in the first game and push parts of them away like it was nothing in the second game (battle of Kamino.) You can't just do that. In the jedi academy novel series 5 jedi need to channel together there power into one of them, in order to perfome such a feat, and guess what? It kills him because his body can't handle so much power.

2) Then there is the fact that Anakin was supposed to be the boy who was born with the highst mediclorian count in thousands of years, what is the possibilities that a few years after another one come by?

3) Then to go further, there is the fact that Starkiller is so freaking powerful without having the proper amount of training, he is very young and can't possibliy have powers suppasing sith and jedi masters!

4) Then there are also the fact he belong to neither the dark or light side, and therefore should be weak in either side. However, that is not the case in the game, he is simply overpowered in all of them.

5) Cloning force users are not possible without them going crazy in the best of cases, read "Heir of the Empire", yet it is uknown if starkiller is a clone in the second game.

So no, it is not just my opinion, it is a fact that Force Unleash completely disregards lore and disrespect Vader and Palpatin!

The game is a perfect example of some body in Lucasart thinking "hey lets make some money" and then making a God of War rip-off with no respect for lore!

If you want a movie focusing on a character at least pick a god one. I mean there are plenty of them out there. For instance: Darth Bane, Jacen Solo, Ben SKywalker, Mara Jade, Cade Skywalker, Darth Krayt, Revan (before kotor) etc.

seriously, am i the only one who thinks it would be cool to see a movie focused on a sith?

No I would love this too. Especially a movie about Darth Bane or Darth Caedus. However, I think Darth Bane would be the best choice, since Darth Caedus would need far to much bagground stuff before his fall makes sense, and I don't one can do it as well as in the books.

Edited by Inzuher

How about an Old Republic movie? Tell the story of the Russan Reformation, of the Great Sith War or of the First Great Galactic War!

There is so much lore and history to Star Wars, let us expand or retell that.

Arrh yes, this would be aweome. However, I don't think they will do this, since they've said that Episode 7-9 will be an "original" story, meaning that they will properly create something new. At least to start with.

Only sane choice for new movies is an old republic movie.

The strory between the trilogys is too boring for not-star-wars fans, after ROTJ is stupid because the actors are too old.

While I'd prefer the new movies to be set in the old republic, I can't see it happening. They probably won't want to introduce a completely new set of characters to audiences that are only familiar with the films (not the EU). My money would be on post-ROTJ with Luke/Leia/Han appearing in a more minor role, potentially with their children/grandchildren as the protagonists.

They won't want to be seen to deviate too far from the original films - starting again in a different time with a completely new cast and characters will be taken poorly by lots of casual viewers.

While I'd prefer the new movies to be set in the old republic, I can't see it happening. They probably won't want to introduce a completely new set of characters to audiences that are only familiar with the films (not the EU). My money would be on post-ROTJ with Luke/Leia/Han appearing in a more minor role, potentially with their children/grandchildren as the protagonists.

They won't want to be seen to deviate too far from the original films - starting again in a different time with a completely new cast and characters will be taken poorly by lots of casual viewers.

Alien did it with Prometheus..... I have to admit, it does not reach the old movies, but thats not because of the setting..

Alien did it with Prometheus..... I have to admit, it does not reach the old movies, but thats not because of the setting..

True. They could do it, but I just can't see them risking their first movie of the franchise by removing all the iconic characters they have available. Personally the fanboy in me would love to see a proper Jedi Vs Sith war. See TOR's deceived trailer for an example.

they will probably do it eventually IF this whole trans media empire is a success. I mean they launch the new movies, new tv shows, new toys and so on. Then when they need to change it up they do stories from the old repubic.

if they made a movie about Starkiller I wouldn't mind. Video Games exxagerate a lot to give the players a sense of total bad***ness and make them feel in control. The real lore is hazy, and no Starkiller doesn't have a crazy*** midichlorian count. However the suit was something Vader had to get used to, and Starkiller was trained by him AND Rahm Kota. Speaking of which, they should make a movie about Kota (love the character personally)

A good story they could use is the Force Unleashed Sith Edition. of course, that would retconn the whole Vader thing, so nevermind.

I wanna see an Exar Kun trilogy. 'Nuff said.

Edited by Bird_of_Thunder