So what choices do you always make?

Mindelmatrix

No. The choices I make depend on what sort of personality I have in mind for my character no matter how boneheaded some of them are.

So while I will make some of the same choices with different characters it will be because that's the choice my character would make, not me.

I tend to play characters that are pretty much aligned the same way. I honestly can't stomach making some of the crueler choices, even if it's just a game, but I don't think I'd like my characters if they went all righteous Jedi. In KOTFE/KOTET I've made different choices but:

1. They always kill Saresh, Senya, Arcann and Scorpio

2. They never let Kaliyo blow up the Spire

3. They always take the Peacekeeper role

4. They always romance Lana and are super nice to her. :)

In the vanilla stories, my characters are always very nice to the companions who are nice to *them* and never romance anyone, because I find the vanilla romance options for women really boring (and only straight). The only three other "always" decisions that come to mind, though, are that they will always kill the Jedi and Darth Baras in the Sith Warrior Story and will always choose Khem Val over Zash in the Sith Inquisitor story. :cool:

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

My SW always end up being LS because I think it's funny to turn a Jedi master to the dark side by being nice to him. And confusing the Jedi he sends after you is fun, too. A lot of my characters end up being LS just because I can't stand how nasty you have to be to go DS. Tried it once with an IA and only managed to get to dark alignment 3. Jedi, though, I can't stand to have really high on the LS. Too goody, goody for my tastes. The one choice that is pretty much universal across all of my playthroughs is ramming Darth Marr's ship into the Eternal Fleet. If I'm going, I'm taking them with me.

I always - ALWAYS - stop that generator thing in Chapter 3 of KotFE. None of my three (soon to be four) characters have chosen to ignore it.

All of my Sith Warriors remove Vette's collar. Some have varying reasons to do that, but I can't help it - I think it's wrong, so my characters sort of end up thinking that way, too.

I always take Vette's collar off, even with my Dark Side Vs.

I always save Arcann and Senya, even with my Dark Side V. So far. This might change for some of my chars that have yet to go all the way thru Kotfe.

I always keep Valkorian/Vitiate's Dad in the Holocron, even with my Light side Vs.

I always take Vette's collar off, even with my Dark Side Vs.

I always keep Valkorian/Vitiate's Dad in the Holocron, even with my Light side Vs.

Yes, i do these as well, always. I also always agree to help and am very supportive of Vette with her quests to get the artifact and help her family.

As for Dramath, yes, he's always coming along with me, especially since I have to fight Arcann AND Vaylin in that showdown.

As far as choices in the game I'm pretty random depending on the character. But as far as game mechanics I do have a few preferences.

In character creation I always create a female toon. I have a few male toons, but not one in each class. The only exception was the Agent class story where I made a male Cathar agent. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get used to the female agent voice.

I also always use at least one character customization for each play through. This is especially true since I started running a few through KOTFE and KOTET. Seeing duplicates of companions gets pretty dull.

Edited by Venn_Dras

• 4 months later...

1. Always kill the Eidolon ( BH class story)

2. Always spare Nalen Raloch ( JS class story)

3. kill Kaliyo in KOTFE

4. let Vaylin kill Vette instead of Torian

5. chose not to free Lord Dramath from the holocron, i need him in the final fight

6. change Jaesa's armor after i recruit her on Hutta ( i like her dressed in Freedon Nadd's armor)

7. always do all the Kalikori quests after i recruit Zenith, i like to have a twilek with me while doing quests in the twilek village

8. imprison Mandalorian engineers in the flashpoint "Mandalorian Raiders"

Always kill Saresh

Always kill Zenta

Split killing Torian and Vette ( kept alive twice for each--- depending on what I felt was the most logical)

Never, ever kill any Zakuulians --- innocent people, I just can't do it ......

Never kill any companions ---- just not my toons' thing I guess ...

Save Senya and Arcaan ---- again, killing just to kill is not my toons' thing, and forgiving is my thing

I always - ALWAYS - stop that generator thing in Chapter 3 of KotFE. None of my three (soon to be four) characters have chosen to ignore it.

All of my Sith Warriors remove Vette's collar. Some have varying reasons to do that, but I can't help it - I think it's wrong, so my characters sort of end up thinking that way, too.

I started a new sw a while back. I named him after one of the US president's more famous unadmitted to Twitter misspellings (and non-profane). I decided to make him a psychotic full ds SW because I never do that. Well when it got to the spot to keep Vette's collar on or not ... he took it off. I just never leave it on.

That may very well be the only nice and sane thing he's done to date.

most all my characters end up as full LS (easy now with the DvL toggle) as I find the full DS stunningly stupid. Some of the full LS stuff is as well bit not as many.

Edited by Keta

- I always save Lord Cytharat on Makeb, apart from one time. I took screenshots that time, so now I don't need to torture myself by doing it anymore

- No matter how horrible ds agents are, they never sell out the chiss on Hoth

- I've never killed Quinn.

That's about it. :p Everything else depends on my characters' personalities.

There are probably others that I do on all toons, but these are the ones that immediately spring to mind.

- Take Gault to Taris and Alderaan (BH. The snark, oh, the snark!).

- Slap a customization 2 on Corso asap (Smuggler. Sorry Riggs, but your default is fugly).

- Punch Saresh (Even my sickeningly light sided consular sucked up those DS points).

- Save Torian (Yep, even my warriors saved Torian. It's the voice... :rolleyes:).

I always:

When making a new toon (I have a lot) buy all 5 legacy perks for, FP, exploration, and class missions, buy level 1 speeder piloting, use the friends referral mount to level 3 speeder is unlocked, then use only tall mount (walkers rancors so on), buy all 3 different legacy companion affection boosts, buy legacy perk portable legacy bank, buy all 5 CXP legacy boost soon as I hit level 70, turn on exploration missions and do every mission on the starter planet, but only the starter, use ruddy scale monkey lizard pet and only that, use xp armour, xp boost at level 1, and claim all titles (I have 4 pages of them).

Make my female characters pawg/type 4.

99% of the time use hair 21 for females (i think 21) the one with pony tail and bang over one eye.

Make human females, I tried others but gave up, just do not like the appearance options.

Be a jerk to Vette, UNTIL she asks me to take her collar off, then nice to her, always help her find the artefact, Fade to black with Taunt, the few times I have done it, saved her over Torian, I just love Vette too much, she is sweet, funny crazy in a good way, with a good heart, always help save her sister, pay for mums funeral, tell Taunt and co to keep the money, use option 9/contraband appearance.

DS kill Vik.

Kill Saresh.

Male troopers date Elara, she is nice when she is romanced, and I love her accent.

Use unstable arbitrators sabers and lightning tuning, for all force players.

In the past I romanced all male comps who could be, but now all female toons romance Lana.

Do everything possible to annoy Koth and if I can be bothered doing kotet kill him.

Once saved the generator on kotfe chapter 3, never did it again.

Save Senya and Arcann, LS well der, DS to force Arcann to serve me.

Keep Valkorians dad trapped.

Do forged alliance as soon as its available.

When not doing the odd group thing, pick up EVERYTHING dropped from kills, 220 million in my legacy, not from buying and selling cartel stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

When playing a Sith Warrior, when I am confronting General Gisele Organa on Alderaan, I always strangle her boyfriend, then release him when she gives me what I want and then I kill everyone in the room except him. He asks why and I say "I am Sith. It's my nature," or something like that. I also tell him he'll get over it and find someone else. I do that whether my character is light or dark, so I've always been able to say I killed the general to Baras when that slimy politician later tries to backstab me.

- Slap a customization 2 on Corso asap (Smuggler. Sorry Riggs, but your default is fugly).

And this. :p

Also, on Imperial side, I fly to Belsavis as soon as I can to buy customizations for certain companions so I don't have to look at their defaults for long.

Edited by Tamyn

No. The choices I make depend on what sort of personality I have in mind for my character no matter how boneheaded some of them are.

So while I will make some of the same choices with different characters it will be because that's the choice my character would make, not me.

What he said, Fits my toons to a tee............

Be well........